What's your confidence level going into the game today?

Virgil

17 minutes ago, JROC INTEL said:

I was at the snowy Bengals loss last season. After watching Joe Mixon seemingly run 5-6 yards per attempt I cant help but be concerned Najee Harris can’t do something similar. That being said I think we figure it out and get the job done. 

Anyone have thoughts on why this won’t be like the Bengals game where we are dominated physically?

No Frazier on one side. No Dorsey on the other.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My confidence level is 6/10. Pittsburgh is used to bad conditions. And how full will the stadium be to cheer on the good guys? We need the 12th man.

I do believe there will be major changes IF the unthinkable happens and Pittsburgh wins. It would completely erase everything we accomplished from the Philly game onward. 

23 minutes ago, JROC INTEL said:

I was at the snowy Bengals loss last season. After watching Joe Mixon seemingly run 5-6 yards per attempt I cant help but be concerned Najee Harris can’t do something similar. That being said I think we figure it out and get the job done. 

Anyone have thoughts on why this won’t be like the Bengals game where we are dominated physically?

This is where I'm at.  The Bengals game last season broke my confidence in this team.  All I can think about is Harris barreling down our defense.

However, we have a much better play-caller running the defense this season, and I am trying to be optimistic.

• Like (+1) 1

After seeing what happened against the Jets, Pats****, Broncos, Giants....I will never experience pre-game confidence again.

Then again, I'm a huge loser.

29 minutes ago, JROC INTEL said:

Dequan is back

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Rubes said:

After seeing what happened against the Jets, Pats****, Broncos, Giants....I will never experience pre-game confidence again.

Then again, I'm a huge loser.

i just hope this isn’t like those games where we seem like we are actively trying to lose. 

if we play well and still lose, then I am fine. If we are just dropping balls, and making other unforced errors, then I will be despondent. 

There's a sliver of worry.  The seventh seeds are Green Bay and Pittsburgh.  Two proud organizations with longtime playoff pedigree.  And we saw what Green Bay did yesterday as big underdogs so it gives me pause.

24 minutes ago, BillsFanJ said:

This is where I'm at.  The Bengals game last season broke my confidence in this team.  All I can think about is Harris barreling down our defense.

However, we have a much better play-caller running the defense this season, and I am trying to be optimistic.

Ahhh !  You're having the same nightmare I am.

But I'm trying too, trying hard....

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.