Bill Belichick officially done in NE

DJB

Just now, May Day 10 said:

If I'm Vrabel, I'm taking a better opportunity with a smaller shadow to work

Yeah. I do think Vrabel will go there but I agree, if it were me I'd think screw that. They won 6 SBs, how can you ever match up to it. I'd rather go to a team like the Chargers. Win something with them and you're a legend. Hell, get them to a SB and you've done something no one else has ever achieved. 

• DJB changed the title to Bill Belichick officially done in NE

Not sure if i prefer the miserable mumbling cheating douchebag just go away, or try to chase the record with some other suckered team and fail miserably and further tarnish his cheating legacy

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Yeah. I do think Vrabel will go there but I agree, if it were me I'd think screw that. They won 6 SBs, how can you ever match up to it. I'd rather go to a team like the Chargers. Win something with them and you're a legend. Hell, get them to a SB and you've done something no one else has ever achieved. 

Chargers have been to the SB. I believe the year after our last one. Got pummeled by Steve Young.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Not sure if i prefer the miserable mumbling cheating douchebag just go away, or try to chase the record with some other suckered team and fail miserably and further tarnish his cheating legacy

Thinking the same thing.

NE was smart.  Heard they were just going to take away the GM responsibilities that wouldn't work either.

28 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Hope the patriots truly sink into irrelevancy now. Although they probably hire Vrabel who will be a great fit up there 

I was hoping they'd hang on to the Hoodie a few more seasons, and Mac/Zap combo.

8 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I'm convinced the Titans fired Vrabel to accommodate him but don't want to look like that was the reason.

A lot of these coach firings look like succession plans

Dan Quinn > Seattle

Vrabel > NE

Not sure what was going on behind the scenes but you have to wonder

36 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Hope the patriots truly sink into irrelevancy now. Although they probably hire Vrabel who will be a great fit up there 

They also have the 3rd overall pick. I can them trading up and getting Caleb Williams. If Vrabel takes the job I can them being competitive very quickly, especially if they grab a top QB in the draft 

37 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Hope Vrabel doesn’t go there. 

It's why they fores him in Tennessee.  He was asked for a firm commitment after the game amd he wouldn't give them one.

We will be dealing with the guy and they will go QB at #3.

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.