NFLPA All Pro Team

DCOrange

https://nflpa.com/posts/the-players-all-pro

The NFLPA published their All Pro team for the 2023 season. Players could only vote on their own position/positions they line up against (i.e. C voting for DT). Also could not vote for teammates.

Should be noted they only name a 1st team All Pro. No Buffalo Bills made the list (should also note they did not have a slot corner spot, just two corners so Taron isn't a snub).

Realistically they should drop the fullback and add a 3rd WR, less than half the teams in the league carry a fullback.  Also only about half the teams run a 3-4 yet they have a nose tackle, even though nearly every team has a slot corner.

Edited by BearNorth
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Niners ands Cowboys should never lose with all the HOFers. 

Also, no COY or MVP from either because of all the support they already have.

I say it tongue in cheek, but these things a re a joke. Just because it's the players doesn't mean they know any better than anyone else. No TJ Watt? LOL Daron Bland LMAO

Edited by D. L. Hot-Flamethrower

8 hours ago, Coldfronts said:

9er's centric 

Maybe a little.  😜

I have no real argument with this all pro list, either.

However, 1 question: if the Niners DON’T win the Super Bowl this year are they going to get any heat from the talking head gutter-snipes around the country the way the Bills do?

What magical excuse is going to come up for it to be ok and give the Niners a pass?

I like the Niners, but I’m making the call here, not only do I don’t think they’re gonna win the Super Bowl, but I don’t even think they’re going to make it to the Super Bowl. Just a hunch.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

23 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Niners ands Cowboys should never lose with all the HOFers. 

Also, no COY or MVP from either because of all the support they already have.

I say it tongue in cheek, but these things a re a joke. Just because it's the players doesn't mean they know any better than anyone else. No TJ Watt? LOL Daron Bland LMAO

Why are you laughing at Bland - dude should have a legitimate shot at DPOY. Best CB in football this year

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Why are you laughing at Bland - dude should have a legitimate shot at DPOY. Best CB in football this year

Is this sarcastic? If the guy wasn’t picking off the ball he was giving up huge amounts of catches and yards. There’s a reason why they kept throwing in his direction 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Is this sarcastic? If the guy wasn’t picking off the ball he was giving up huge amounts of catches and yards. There’s a reason why they kept throwing in his direction 

Can you back that up with anything?

Sure didn't look like it when I watched him.

He's got a 90.4 PFF grade
He's allowing a passer rating of 60.8 to opposing QBs
He leads the NFL in interceptions
He set the season record for pick-6es in a season

He set the record for INT return yards in a season
He's tied for 7th in passes defensed
He's allowed only 661 yards in receptions - 38.8 yards a game (One yard more than Surtain)

edit: Oh yea, he also had 8 games this season where he allowed less than 10 yards receiving, including 3 games where he allowed 0 or less yards.

I have high expectations for your counter arguments. Super excited.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Maybe a little.  😜

I have no real argument with this all pro list, ether.

However, 1 question: if the Niners DON’T win the Super Bowl this year are they going to get any heat from the talking head gutter-snipes around the country the way the Bills do?

What magical excuse is going to come up for it to be ok and give the Niners a pass?

I like the Niners, but I’m making the call here, not only do I don’t think they’re gonna win the Super Bowl, but I don’t even think they’re going to make it to the Super Bowl. Just a hunch.

The 9ers have to win it this year unless major injuries bite. It is all set up for them. They have one more year of the Purdy cheat code before they likely have to pay him. At which point their route gets a lot tougher. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.