Hot for Teacher: Missouri style

I bet she used the old Show Me State gag. That works every time with 16 year old boys I’m guessing. 

EDIT: So does swatting them with a newspaper. Any 16 year old boy reacts the same, I think. 

Edited by Augie

The fact that she is a math teacher scares me. I am assuming this is the "new math" they are talking about, 

"Billy?? How many times can 16 go into 26?"

Edited by Guffalo
  • Haha (+1) 4

In a shocking twist, new charges have been brought against the boy’s father, who allegedly revealed to others that he was aware of his son’s illicit relationship with the teacher.

I wonder if boy's father posting in forum like this that his son scored would be entered in court. 

Just read the story. In some states, age 16 is OK to have a relationship, guess it’s not the case in MO. And probably because it was a teacher/student relationship, it was not OK.

Most surprising thing about the story is that a supposed friend ratted out this kid to the authorities. Was he jealous? 

Where were these teachers when I was in HS? LOL

On 1/11/2024 at 8:32 AM, Bob Jones said:

Most surprising thing about the story is that a supposed friend ratted out this kid to the authorities. Was he jealous? 

That was my thought also, since one article I saw said they used other students to be lookouts.  Maybe the lookouts wanted some action also and got rejected.  

4 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

My high school had like 5 teachers get in trouble for this in a couple year span.  It was both male and female teachers. 

That awkward moment when someone has just reacted inappropriately to news of a "Hot for teacher" female teacher and is then immediatly informed about a male one.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/11/2024 at 8:32 AM, Bob Jones said:

I would not assume it was a "he". In fact, I would assume the opposite.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.