NFL Week 18 - Jags at Titans game thread

I am no longer listening to anyone who says Lawrence is anything more than a slightly above average quarterback. 

He doesn’t elevate teammates.

He isn’t respected by his teammates. 

He cries and pouts when the going gets tough. 

They’re already making excuses that he didn’t have Christian Kirk. bull####, he has plenty of weapons. 

He lost 5 of 6 games to close the season and is 0-8 when trailing at halftime. 

Hes Derek Carr with Barbie’s haircut. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

You means Bills Pats? That was after an official discussion on field.

No, Bills-Jets, they made the same call they did in the Pats game, but before the next snap the ref got on the mic and said they reviewed the play and determined the player wasn't over the line when the ball was thrown. 

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I still can't believe Lawrence and Ridley didn't connect on that deep pass. Looked like Ridley slowed down a bit and didn't get himself in position to make the catch. But that's why QBs are supposed to underthrow the ball when a WR is that wide open... Increases the margin for error.

Yeah...better to have a first down at the Tennessee 25 than going home cause you didn't convert on 4th down.

1 minute ago, TAinLack. said:

He 's biting his tongue right now!!!!

Oh, I remember him specifically saying the Bills won't make the playoffs.  Not "I think...", he specifically said they wouldn't. 🤣

That aside, props to the Titans.  They wanted this game, maybe somehow more then the Jags.  A couple of key, huge defensive stops there, and Henry spent every last drop of gas in the tank.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I am no longer listening to anyone who says Lawrence is anything more than a slightly above average quarterback. 

They’re already making excuses that he didn’t have Christian Kirk. bull####, he has plenty of weapons. 

He badly needs a punch in the face.

• Haha (+1) 1

Bills clinch a spot in the tournament now tonight they can get the two seed! Just a relief to know that at worst the Bills are gonna be playing next week. However, this doesn’t diminish the fact that the game tonight is of massive importance as I do not think going on the road three times is a good path to the Super Bowl. 

The Two Seed is still a much bigger upgrade for the Bills that will make a playoff run a lot easier as they can have home field for two rounds at a minimum 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Roundybout said:

Dude was not good today.

Locked on first look all day. Didn’t look for his progression.  Not sure how the score was so close.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Special K said:

If the Bills want a chance at a Super Bowl, they still have to win tonight.

I don’t like the prospects of three road games to get to the Super Bowl.

At the moment, considering the Bills were 5-5, I'm just relieved they're in the play offs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Will be interesting to see what Nick Wrong says about his golden boy missing the playoffs after he spent all year saying Josh Allen was gonna miss out.

Well… Josh Allen did miss the playoffs. 

• Haha (+1) 5

I was getting physically sick as it looked like they were choking the game away.  OMFG such a relief now to be able to watch the game tonight and just go for the division

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.