Week 18 - Bills v. Fish - PREDICT THE SCORE

15 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I posted that score to rile up the the homers on this board.Ā 

Ā 

Big picture more often than not they have struggled on offense this season. While they have won 4 games in a row, IMO it helped with playing teams with average or worse offense.Ā  The only way the Bills win this game is if they can score over 30 points. With the drop off of Diggs the last 4 games I don't see it.Ā 

so you're a troll?Ā  come on...man.Ā  and why do the bills have to score 30 to win?Ā  miami only scored 20 at the first meeting this year.Ā  you're setting weird parameters that have no bearing.Ā  again, i'm not saying the bills are locks to win at all, but you and a few posters are trying to find every reason the bills will lose this game.Ā  what about miami?Ā  both their defense and offense is severely dinged up.Ā  they were totally embarrassed by a top afc team, their december collapse is on us, etc.Ā  there's a lot more going against miami than buffalo right now, yet you pick a 35 to 7 score?Ā  that sums you up nicely.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, KCNC said:

Bilz - 28

Fish - 27

I could really see this game going either way but feel like the Bills are less beat up especially in the trenches.

Ā 

On pure logic Buffalo is favorites because injuries aren't present whereas Miami is just hurt so much across the board. I just think Miami's line issues on both sides really make it a hard task when Buffalo's D line is the healthiest its been all season and Buffalo's O Line has played all year together well. IF Miami was not as banged up I actually would take them without issue.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, teef said:

so you're a troll?Ā  come on...man.Ā  and why do the bills have to score 30 to win?Ā  miami only scored 20 at the first meeting this year.Ā  you're setting weird parameters that have no bearing.Ā  again, i'm not saying the bills are locks to win at all, but you and a few posters are trying to find every reason the bills will lose this game.Ā  what about miami?Ā  both their defense and offense is severely dinged up.Ā  they were totally embarrassed by a top afc team, their december collapse is on us, etc.Ā  there's a lot more going against miami than buffalo right now, yet you pick a 35 to 7 score?Ā  that sums you up nicely.

Ā 

OK that's enough.Ā  Both of you to your respective corners. @teefĀ and @Jrb1979, this thread is about having some fun predicting the score.Ā  Trolling and ad hominem attacks have no place.Ā  There are plenty of other threads for that, so please find another thread if you wish to continue.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Ā 

Big picture more often than not they have struggled on offense this season. While they have won 4 games in a row, IMO it helped with playing teams with average or worse offense.Ā  The only way the Bills win this game is if they can score over 30 points. With the drop off of Diggs the last 4 games I don't see it.Ā 

Ā 

Miami may win but they are really hurting injury wise. Even some of their players who will play won't be 100%. If the Bills are guilty of anything its playing down to their competition. When they play good teams, they usually play well. Even the game they lost against the Eagles that was a back-and-forth affair.Ā 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/4/2024 at 10:44 AM, Jrb1979 said:

Ā 

Bills homers? Well, tell that to Vegas. The Bills are favored to win (61.8% implied probability). Not to mention they boat raced Miami earlier in the year and almost always play them very well.

Ā 

You are just a hater and a pessimist.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Bills homers? Well, tell that to Vegas. The Bills are favored to win (61.8% implied probability). Not to mention they boat raced Miami earlier in the year and almost always play them very well.

Ā 

You are just a hater and a pessimist.

Ā 

Chill out.Ā  This thread is about having fun.Ā  No trolling allowed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.