Aaron Rodgers is a twisted human being

stuvian

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Jets fans knew it was BS as well. A 39-year-old tearing his Achillies is coming back 3 months later. That is not even remotely believable.

I don't give Jets fans that much credit.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I don't really know what the feud is about, nor care.  I was hoping someone would give me a quick summary...didn't find it...and now I'm moving on with my life.

18 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I don't really know what the feud is about, nor care.  I was hoping someone would give me a quick summary...didn't find it...and now I'm moving on with my life.

Kimmel said some things about Rodgers being a kook and empty headed stoner jock essentially. 

Rodgers responded insulting Kimmel being another Hollywood celeb rubbing elbows with everyone.  Insinuating between the lines that it would be concerning for the Epstein list to become public for Kimmel without directly saying he was involved with kimmel.

34 minutes ago, boyst said:

Kimmel said some things about Rodgers being a kook and empty headed stoner jock essentially. 

Rodgers responded insulting Kimmel being another Hollywood celeb rubbing elbows with everyone.  Insinuating between the lines that it would be concerning for the Epstein list to become public for Kimmel without directly saying he was involved with kimmel.

Jimmy Kimmel's totally normal too

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/news/jimmy-kimmel-revealed-buyer-1-9-million-bea-050000255.html

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, stuvian said:

I don't watch Kimmel and don't necessarily agree with his takes but for Rodgers to say that he will be outed on Epstein's black book is out of the field of play

But he didn’t say that.  

7 minutes ago, boyst said:

what is remarkable is that he is able to write that off in expenses for his gig as a comedian. i 100% bet that he was able to offset that entire purchase.

Would love to see your schedule F!

17 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Would love to see your schedule F!

i have a very good accounting team. my trust will be done by the end of '24. that's all i'm gonna say. 

5 hours ago, boyst said:

both of them are well past their point of relevance. Jimmy turned in his man card a dozen years ago. Rodgers took too many trips and went to the back 9 several years ago.

Rodgers has more accomplished in his life than Jimmy, however. Corolla was always the talented one.

Corolla was the writer for the Oscars.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

On 1/3/2024 at 10:20 AM, Gregg said:

Jets fans knew it was BS as well. A 39-year-old tearing his Achillies is coming back 3 months later. That is not even remotely believable.

Why not? Get him on some stemcells, peptides etc and with his money and technology its doable...or it could be added to the football is rigged thread 😂

On 1/3/2024 at 9:24 AM, Nextmanup said:

Quick summary, they don’t like each other

Aaron Rodgers said something that he doesn’t even know if it’s true and Kim has been talking ***** about Aaron for a while. The only thing that’s come out is flight log which Kimmel is not on.

Kimmel threatened to sue Aaron Rodgers didn’t apologize

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Quick summary, they don’t like each other

Aaron Rodgers said something that he doesn’t even know if it’s true and Kim has been talking ***** about Aaron for a while. The only thing that’s come out is flight log which Kimmel is not on.

Kimmel threatened to sue Aaron Rodgers didn’t apologize

the entire log is not out. i personally doubt kimmel is on it but several acquaintances, including his personal cook, are on it. make of that what you'd like.

kimmel has no standing to sue rodgers.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/3/2024 at 9:30 AM, Shanahan's Horseshoe said:

So brave.  How about a Kimmel and all the hateful BS he spews and lies about on a nightly basis.  Any thoughts there? 

What hateful BS are you referring to?

On 1/3/2024 at 10:33 AM, boyst said:

people in Hollywood get a pass and get celebrated.

Roman Polanski. Kevin Spacey. ...enough others I can't keep track.

Well, this may be true, but you just cited two people who are out, (canceled) and in Roman's case, fled the country to prevent arrest.

5 minutes ago, foreboding said:

What hateful BS are you referring to?

Well, this may be true, but you just cited two people who are out, (canceled) and in Roman's case, fled the country to prevent arrest.

i don't know many of their names.

the kid from the 70's show. the guy who played Harry in the original toby mcguire spiderman. lots of creeps.

• Simon locked this topic