Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

28 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Possibly. Just looking at snap count. Shakir has more snaps than diggs. 

Possibly injured 

Possible.  Diggs has mostly been 80-90% all year until the KC game.  KC he was 79%.  Since then he has been 45, 60, and now 65%.  I don't think its a scheme thing. There must be something nagging him from the KC or Dallas game.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Probably.  They have no reason to play them.  There is nothing for the Ravens to gain by winning this game.  The 1 seed is locked for them.  They may go preseason style where the starters play a few series just to keep them football acclimated but no shot they play the whole game.

They sat starters when they had the bye a few years ago then got smoked by the 6 seed after their starters vacation ended lol. So I’m not sure what they’re gonna do 

pit also plays them really tough historically so they may not want to see pit in the playoffs 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Injury risk is always there.  Not playing football with your most important players for two full weeks is a dicey thing.   Especially considering Jackson has been dreadful in the playoffs.

Injury risk in a practically meaningless game is bad coaching.  Imagine losing Lamar in a game where you already have the 1 seed locked up. Then go into the playoffs with a backup QB.  I'd want my coach fired for that.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Injury risk in a practically meaningless game is bad coaching.  Imagine losing Lamar in a game where you already have the 1 seed locked up. Then go into the playoffs with a backup QB.  I'd want my coach fired for that.

Tom Coughlin and Bill Belichick were not scared and I bet John Harbaugh will not be either

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

There’s also the risk of your guys coming out flat in the playoffs because they haven’t played in weeks..  the team they’ll go up against just pulled off a big win to advance to the next round the week prior.  It comes down to what harbaugh is more worried about 

if Baltimore had the 2 seed locked up with no shot at a bye they would definitely rest most starters all game but with the bye I’m not sure.  I think they’ll play a half 

7 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

They can play the starters for a few drives and get them out. Heck they could bench Lamar and play everyone else if they’re worried about Lamar getting hurt. 

It looks like the Bills are favored by 3. I think that means that as badly as the Bills have looked at times, Vegas (or enough of the betting public) thinks the fins look worse. That is encouraging. I expect a Bills blowout, but I will be sick the entire game anyways. It is likely win and get the two-seed and lose and miss the playoffs entirely. Gulp.

4 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Vegas is thinking otherwise 

Idk I think that’s a pretty safe line if the ravens starters play a half.  Vegas def doesn’t think they’re playing a full game though that I would agree with.  It’s a pretty small line movement to a pick em if they announce the ravens starters are playing a half imo 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

2 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

I get the point about Fournette>Murray, but Murray seems to necessary to the Jush push. 

I think Fournette would replace Johnson. I think Johnson has played well, but Fournette really looked sharp to me in the few carries he got a couple of weeks ago. If he’s in his old form then he needs to play. I think people are forgetting how good he was/is.

I think Murray plays because of his pass blocking and, to a lesser degree, the QB shove.

Edited by vincec

1 hour ago, BananaB said:

Wow, Diggs at 65%. 😑 

They play so much 2 TE with big personnel and run the ball that he is getting phased out of the offense. Not good.

Edited by vincec

6 minutes ago, vincec said:

I think Fournette would replace Johnson. I think Johnson has played well, but Fournette really looked sharp to me in the few carries he got a couple of weeks ago. If he’s in his old form then he needs to play. I think people are forgetting how good he was/is.

I think Murray plays because of his pass blocking and, to a lesser degree, the QB shove.

I’m no expert, but I think Ty Johnson has looked really solid as a 2nd string RB. He’s also faster and quicker than fournette. I’d take Ty any day of the week. 

small sample size, but Ty seems like a smart player based on him knowing he couldn’t run out of bounds yesterday there at the end. We need that type of mentality in tight games

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

17 minutes ago, vincec said:

They are not benching TJ for LF. And they like Murray in pass pro.. so don’t think they make a change. But it would be Murray if so..

20 hours ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Insane that the bills will be favored on the road given all of the dolphins injuries. This game will certainly be Sunday night,  and I don't feel confident tbh. Really hoping the bills clinch a playoff spot before the game starts,  not sure my heart could handle that. 

I agree.  It will be a lot easier watching Buffalo/Miami if Buffalo already has a playoff berth locked up.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.