Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Many saw this coming at schedule release. This game is for it all with #2 seed on the line as well. Miami coming in with some serious injuries as well. In addition to Mostert and Waddle to monitor...Chubb left the game late as well on a cart.

We can win this.

Not the way we played on offense today we won't.   Something better change damn quick on offense. 

29 minutes ago, Murdox said:

Hoping that Bengals and Steelers both lose this afternoon, because if they don't I don't think The Ravens (against Steelers next week) and Browns (against Bengals next week) have anything to play for.  So, we need to beat the Dolphins next week or we are likely out of the playoffs absent something odd like a Jaguars loss to the Titans.

I don't think the Ravens rest starters with having the bye week. Maybe one or two that really need it, but I don't think giving their starters 2 weeks off is a good idea. Especially with a chance to eliminate a division for.

However, even if they do I take the Raven backups beating the Steelers.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I don't think the Ravens rest starters with having the bye week. Maybe one or two that really need it, but I don't think giving their starters 2 weeks off is a good idea. Especially with a chance to eliminate a division for.

However, even if they do I take the Raven backups beating the Steelers.

I actually think the Ravens have been stung by injuries so much the past few years that they will rest people. They have been relatively healthy this year, but I gotta think Harbaugh will be very hesitant to play his most important guys. Now I do agree that the Raven backups may still give the Steelers a tough time. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Murdox said:

Hoping that Bengals and Steelers both lose this afternoon, because if they don't I don't think The Ravens (against Steelers next week) and Browns (against Bengals next week) have anything to play for.  So, we need to beat the Dolphins next week or we are likely out of the playoffs absent something odd like a Jaguars loss to the Titans.

If the Ravens rest their starters next week and then have a bye, they will come out flat against the 4v5 winner. So if 4/5 upsets Baltimore, that means that team goes to Buffalo for the AFC Championship Game, assuming we do our part, of course. Buffalo will have straight home games!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.