Around the League Week 16

PetermansRedemption

Kicking is so weird.  It's one of those things a lot of people can physically do - but the mental aspect is bigger than almost any other position.  

Once you lose confidence, it snowballs.  It's happened so many times.

Feel bad for that dude.  Not a fun xmas eve for him.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Success said:

Kicking is so weird.  It's one of those things a lot of people can physically do - but the mental aspect is bigger than almost any other position.  

Once you lose confidence, it snowballs.  It's happened so many times.

Feel bad for that dude.  Not a fun xmas eve for him.

Can agree with this as I kicked for several seasons in full contact flag/touch leagues.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, billsfanmd07 said:

Actually Miami WInning may force Baltimore to play hard for #1 seed. Ravens at home to clinch 1 seed against fish looks like a lock. KC losing 1 is def a possibility. Can we beat Miami in Miami?   Just needs his best game.

Baltimore was always the more important game.  Dallas was so close to a win but it was a lot like a Bills loss this season.

I wasn’t overly impressed with the Dallas offense or Dak Prescott.  Much like last week when Dak was rushed he became rattled.  Sometimes the Dallas OL was so bad at communication they simply forgot to block the open rusher.  Other times, Dak had time and didn’t know where to go with the ball.  You could see him think about throwing and double clutch, only to throw to a receiver short of the sticks. 

In the 4th quarter he lead a really nice TD drive downfield to put Dallas ahead by one point.  

The Dallas defense perfected the bend by don’t break defense and held Miami to long FG’s all day long.  Usually things a recipe for success.  Of course on the final drive after the TD, the defense couldn’t get a stop allowing Miami to run out the clock and score the winning FG. 

Bad complimentary football!  Much like the Bills you can fault both the offense and the defense, though both played well at times.  

As far as Miami, I thought the defense played really good though I don’t think they were challenged by a hesitant play caller.  

They are a good team, but they are far from unbeatable.  AFC literally is wide open .  

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.