It's already time to start getting ready for the Chargers

Simon

22 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Would be nice but They don’t really need the passing game to go nuts.  Chiefs game was kind of a boring win and some good D.  This game was mostly running. And let Josh convert some 3rd and shorts. When the Bills throw long they don’t seem to click and drives get snuffed out.

Chargers have the worst pass defense in the league, I believe. I think we will exploit it. 

Not me.  This is the best win we've had all season.  I'm savoring this.  We kicked their ass and then stomped on them when they were down too.  Most physical game I have seen this Bills team play since the Ravens playoff game. I think this one was more physical than that even.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

This is the only thing that slightly scares me. 

Charger players are auditioning for their jobs.

And a coaching staff that probably feels like they have nothing to lose now.

If you want something besides the interim coach factor to worry about, it's a short week.  Sunday afternoon game today, travel day on Friday.  Three hour time difference.   Playing late (Eastern Standard Time).  Could be a tired and distracted Bills team.  

Over the years I've seen so many Bills teams lose December games on the West Coast.  It's true that most of those Bills teams were pretty bad, had little or no chance at the playoffs, and saw no reason to try to make their coach look good.  Quite different from this year and this team.  Nevertheless I refuse to stop worrying.

33 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

they should hire Bellycheat now

Well, they might do just that.

Edited by Utah John

26 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Not me.  This is the best win we've had all season.  I'm savoring this.  We kicked their ass and then stomped on them when they were down too.  Most physical game I have seen this Bills team play since the Ravens playoff game. I think this one was more physical than that even.

The Bills exposed the Cowboys as a lightweight, fast, team that can be pushed around.  Not what you need in the playoffs.  Any team with a good O line will now be trying to run the ball, even if the Cowboys are ahead.  The Bills smashed Prescott a couple of times and he wasn't the same player afterward.  The Cowboys tried to smash Josh a couple of times and he just smashed them back.

1 minute ago, Utah John said:

The Bills exposed the Cowboys as a lightweight, fast, team that can be pushed around.  Not what you need in the playoffs.  Any team with a good O line will now be trying to run the ball, even if the Cowboys are ahead.  The Bills smashed Prescott a couple of times and he wasn't the same player afterward.  The Cowboys tried to smash Josh a couple of times and he just smashed them back.

I just need the Cowboys to beat Miami and then they can go take a piss 😃

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I just need the Cowboys to beat Miami and then they can go take a piss 😃

I think the Cowboys and Dolphins are very similar teams.  Fast, good skills.  And the Bills will do to the Dolphins what they did to the Cowboys.  This after the Dolphins lose to either the Cowboys or the Ravens, or both.  Which is pretty likely since they both have winning records (and the Fish haven't beaten any team this year with winning record when they played).

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

We've somehow found a way to lose to teams that don't have QB's. See Mac Jones, Patriots and Zach Wilson, Jets. 

Yeah, but those weren't teams who were losing with Justin Herbert in charge.

I should clarify that in the NFL, no game is a gimme, however, the Bills should absolutley not lose another game this year, and they should especially not lose this week.

Edited by Captain Caveman

If the Bills lose to this version of the Chargers… or the Pats (again),  they don’t deserve playoffs and no one should sweat it. 

If they are worthy, they will dispatch of the Chargers.  Just need to bring the energy, and feed off what will be a big Buffalo crowd.

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Utah John said:

image.png

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.