Andy Reid & Mahomes Fine$ are in

Motorin'

Seems like mahomes shoulda gotten the bigger fine after having to be physically restrained from doing something or other to a ref on the sidelines then apparently chased them into the tunnel after the game to voice his concerns. His actions all around were way worse than Reid but I suppose the buck stops with the HC. Or Pat is still the golden boy...

Not holding my breath but I hope the Chiefs get the Jerry Hughes treatment from the refs after this and they f-n should

Edited by Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

Seems like mahomes shoulda gotten the bigger fine after having to be physically restrained from doing something or other to a ref on the sidelines

That was peak "Hold me back bro" energy 😄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Thrivefourfive said:

The League Justice System has decided these two are guilty in the proverbial eyes of the League Rules. They receive the bracketed consequences based on a scrupulously detailed preset of punishments. 

Twice the fine for the coach. That’s interesting. Mahomes clearly did most of the damage, but the league has a heavy hand on the head coach.. Reid has to be pissed that he’s paying twice the number that Mahomes pays. So that means his pissed at Mahomes, and that can spiral fast based on all the trash that Mahomes encompasses.. embarrassing family, and nauseous ads. (But Reid dips his toe in that too..)

Can’t be good to have your head coach mad at the star quarterback / can it..? 🤷‍♂️ Maybe the League wants drama — THEIR NUMBER ONE COMMODITTTY

(the best part about this community….. I get spell checked on Mahomes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 @Simon)

Well they know too that the players can appeal the fine, while the coach can't as no NFLPA to fight Reid's battles for him

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.