It’s Dallas week and the Division is on the line!

Einstein

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

McDaniels knows that Hill is the entire offense.

Tua could barely complete a pass when Hill went out.

Wonder how Tyreek's ankle will hold up. If it's a problem going forward, then their offense will struggle as last night proved.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

Wonder how Tyreek's ankle will hold up. If it's a problem going forward, then their offense will struggle as last night proved.

Their offense is going to struggle in the last month of the season of if Hill's ankle is holding up, IMO. Dallas, the Jets and Baltimore have good to great defenses and the Bills always seem to have something cooked up to slow their offense. Brutal matchups for Miami down the stretch.

• Like (+1) 2

Look I love a potential December Dolphins meltdown as much as anyone, but it means nothing unless the Bills keep winning.

The Bills play the Cowboys this week. We (the fanbase) got caught too much in "well let's look at the end of the year implications". One game at a time

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Einstein said:

May not be a popular opinion but I’m impressed by Vrabel as a coach.

Can’t stand him when we play him, but watching him coach against other teams I usually come away impressed. 

I’m always screaming at the TV when the director insists on camera shots of the coach staring blindly into space ….except when Vrabel is coaching. He’s freaking hilarious! 👍

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Look I love a potential December Dolphins meltdown as much as anyone, but it means nothing unless the Bills keep winning.

The Bills play the Cowboys this week. We (the fanbase) got caught too much in "well let's look at the end of the year implications". One game at a time

The fan base looking ahead at implications has absolutely zero impact on how the Bills perform vs Dallas on Sunday. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

10 hours ago, Einstein said:

If we beat Dallas this week, NOTHING will convince me that we aren’t taking the division.

We are 1.5 games back of Miami and the Dolphins still have to face Dallas, Baltimore and the Buffalo Bills!

What an incredible week. We got nearly all the help we wanted. The Bills can absolutely beat Dallas. The team is rejuvenated, they’re playing for each other as well as their head coach and leader, and Josh Allen is playing out of his mind.

I want that 4th-in-row division banner!!!

Einstein, that's the greatest thing you wrote since ...Power Discover GIF by Sweet Charee Gallery

10 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Different opinion. We (the fanbase) are allowed to do that. And yes, what it looks like today could be vastly different than what it looks like next week. But if people want to look at upcoming opponents for us and other teams and forecast that's perfectly ok. Just like people that want to look at this week only and take it from there. Different strokes for different folks, and all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The fan base looking ahead at implications has absolutely zero impact on how the Bills perform vs Dallas on Sunday. 

You sir, have never properly warded yourself for jinxes! Away with you! Run into the parking lot, turn around three times, spit and say something bad about Chris Collingsworth

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

Different opinion. We (the fanbase) are allowed to do that. And yes, what it looks like today could be vastly different than what it looks like next week. But if people want to look at upcoming opponents for us and other teams and forecast that's perfectly ok. Just like people that want to look at this week only and take it from there. Different strokes for different folks, and all.

you too good sir!

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

You sir, have never properly warded yourself for jinxes! Away with you! Run into the parking lot, turn around three times, spit and say something bad about Chris Collingsworth

you too good sir!

Lol okay fair enough. Whatever approach we take as fans, the one thing that matters is that the Bills keep winning. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Beast said:

Well, I mean, aren’t we also coming off a big win?

I like the Bills chances regardless of what either team did last week. The 12th man will be a factor.

We are but the Bills are in survival mode at this point and shouldn't be susceptible to a letdown. It's not the same situation for Dallas imo. Agree that I like the Bills chances at home - just wish the weather was forecast to be a bit more wintry

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I'm sorry, I missed your outpouring of faith for Gabe Davis as a boundary WR. Why would we ever look to try to dictate a mismatch?

Now, if that is an illegal formation, whoops on me, but I can't find anything one way or the other at the moment.

Kincaid has been great at doing what he's asked to do, and those responsibilities are vastly different than those of a boundary WR. Why would we take a strength and mess with it? I think you are assuming that asking Kincaid to go play outside, and assuming he acts as a legit threat as WR2, would somehow create different coverages and opportunities for Shakir as our slot WR? 

That's a lot of assuming, but I will assure you that even if that were to happen (it wont) and work out as you hope (questionable given why Kincaid has success doing what he is currently doing is nothing like what a boundary WR 2 is asked to do) it would not change the way defenses cover Shakir. Defenses are already shading coverage to a WR, Diggs. If we had another Diggs on the outside it wouldn't change how defenses are covering our WRs...Shakir would still get single covered or still be tasked with finding the soft spot in the zones as he is now. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Can you (or somebody else) fill me in on why he seems to be so disliked here?  He seems like a good, solid coach and can't recall anything in particular that he has done to draw ire.

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Can’t stand him when we play him, but watching him coach against other teams I usually come away impressed. 

Totally agree.  Used to think Vrabel was a meathead but now I think he and McDaniels are two of the best coaches in the entire league.  Their teams are prepared and innovative.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.