Bills/Cowboys early line opens at Bills -2

Big Turk

58 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Thats the best part about it being home... he will have to use the silent count with our crowd

No, wildcard weekend we would play a division winner. It would be away.  

#4 would be a division winner who would play #7.  1st WC team is #5 who would host #6 right?

28 minutes ago, wppete said:

He a a fraction of what AJ is. We need AJ back in there and Von can come in and give AJ a breather. There is no comparison. 

I think AJ is our #1 priority to keep this off-season. No question. 

But I wasn't comparing Von to him, was just saying Von actually played well against the Chiefs. He's already paid, so hopefully he gets back to above average to close out the year, the team needs it.

4 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

#4 would be a division winner who would play #7.  1st WC team is #5 who would host #6 right?

Nah, #1 seed don't play WC weekend. #2-4 seeds (division winners) host #5-7 respectively. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

I think AJ is our #1 priority to keep this off-season. No question. 

But I wasn't comparing Von to him, was just saying Von actually played well against the Chiefs. He's already paid, so hopefully he gets back to above average to close out the year, the team needs it.

Nah, #1 seed don't play WC weekend. #2-4 seeds (division winners) host #5-7 respectively. 

I don't think Von played well overall. Some solid plays down the stretch , but was a huge liability in swaths of this game. I thought he still was pretty poor. 

25 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

1 seed gets the bye 

2 seed plays at home vs the 7

3 seed plays at home vs the 6 

4 seed plays at home vs the 5 

The top 4 seeds are the division winners 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Cold weather and Bills mafia. Going to be a challenge for The Cowboys. 

Groot looked pretty good in coverage too and he's only one behind.

As to why we might be still given a home favorite in this maybe it's because we haven't actually lost at home yet?

I mean technically we were the home team in the U.K. but who's going to count that?

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Groot looked pretty good in coverage too and he's only one behind.

As to why we might be still given a home favorite in this maybe it's because we haven't actually lost at home yet?

I mean technically we were the home team in the U.K. but who's going to count that?

We lost to the Broncos at home.

• Shocked 1

Offense needs to score TDs in this game. The FG in OT against Eagles hurt bad and the FG against the Chiefs almost wasn’t enough. Cowboys are going to be a tough out and FGs won’t do it. Brady and Josh need to be in sync and McDermott needs to stay out of it. 

17 hours ago, Success said:

Next week is yet another "game of the year," or "must win," or any other dramatic thing you want to call it

Cowboys are a tough out, but I like our chances at home.  Some of these games - like today & against Philly - it feels like we should have scored more than we did. Maybe not a great statement about the coaching, but the team is on par w/ anyone.  

We basically had a good half today. We need the full 60 next week.

we are going to clobber Dallas. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RichRiderBills said:

I don't think Von played well overall. Some solid plays down the stretch , but was a huge liability in swaths of this game. I thought he still was pretty poor. 

the 4th quarter was his best football to date, he is starting to trust his knee again, he was starting to cut the corners instead if round them....   should have had one sack and could have had another after that.  it still going to be next year when he is back to being heathy but It was really nice to see his play in the 4th. we probably wont be able to keep Floyd so we are going to need Von to be himself next year. 

Edited by gordong
  • Agree 1

52 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Play vs. Contract? Yeah you are correct. I've just come to grips with if he provides 3-5 QB pressures a game that's good for him now.

But I definitely understand the disapproval of his play considering what he is supposed to be.

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Any word on AH Epanesa injury? We need him to play. Von is worthless out there, also think Kincaid has a shoulder injury, any word? 

Von was playing terrible until the 4th quarter, he had two huge late game pressures that helped end drives in that 4th quarter.

24 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

we are going to clobber Dallas. 

Damn right we are!!!

GO BILLS!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MJS said:

The NFC is super top heavy while the AFC is deep and beating up on each other.

Real talk, the AFC has had to pay all the QBs, weakening their rosters and they are all no where near as good as they were.  Or they are playing a back-up QB, or both.  The AFC is not deep, it’s weak.

The NFC has three outstanding teams.

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, gordong said:

if they make the playoffs Im all for it, if not don't rush him back, the Dline was a monster with him healthy though. 

If he's medically cleared, go for it.

Not like he could be any worse than the Von's version of "medically cleared".

I know, different positions but the health aspect is all I'm really getting at.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.