Toney saved us from another Billsy moment…

LabattBlue

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

In those situations I don't care about what the stats say.  I care about what Allen has shown in those situations over and over and over again since he has been here.  He scores.

Sorry dude.....Chiefs D wasn't giving up some crazy long drive.  I woulda loved it but I just was happy they eeked out the W

• Agree 2

im sure plenty were hoping it stood until of course we pulled it out

i hope waaaandy reid gets fined for callin that finish an embarassment, what an embarassment is, is having 12 guys on the field to cost u the game..they still had plenty of time to do something, n if that call was on the defense there wouldnt even b a discussion..typical waaandy reid snivelin for calls, i c where patsy mahomes gets it from

16 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Von had a few effective rushes at the end. Bad game overall. 

They moved Von to the right side and he was way better.  Maybe he could use his good leg, maybe the tackle was worse on that side, I'm not sure but he was noticeable better from that side.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I would have liked our chances with Allen having the ball with 1:12 on the clock and all 3 TO's.  Allen has delivered over and over again in that situation and the D usually folded. Honestly I was HOPING that TD would stand.

IMO, Bills would have went down the field and scored a TD

They scored a total of 3 points the entire second half. Suddenly with a little over a minute left the OL was going to hold up and they were gonna drive down and score?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I said it at the end of game thread but maybe it’s better to post here.  Other than one Allen throw and the Taron fumble recovery we kinda sucked in the second half.  Great to see Toney with that dumbass pre snap penalty to pretty much cost KC the game.  In a weird way, it kind of offsets our pre snap 12- men on the field that gave Denver a win, like football balancing itself. It makes me feel better.

31 minutes ago, wppete said:

Go into this thread and read the responses.

Epic.

First of all... Von is NOT Offside. Refs missed a blatant hold on Kincaid. And the Toney Offside was blatantly Offside.

Yes, Buffalo was fortunate for that penalty. But it WAS a penalty. Plus, as another poster stated... Josh Allen with over a minute and 3 TOs??? I'll take it.

15 minutes ago, Special K said:

I wonder if that was a set play, or an ad-lib from Kelce??

No way it was designed like that specifically.

They may practice keeping yourself available in late game situations for something like that, but Kelce ran 10 yards and made two cuts before he saw Toney and threw it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.