Patty is not happy... Boo Hoo!

Huh? What?

Mahomes has been doing his job per usual. His teammates on O, basically both tackles and the receivers (except for Rice) have continually let him down even as he makes the best of the protection he gets and hits those pass catchers in the hands at crucial, game changing moments. The Toney debacle was just the proverbial straw.

• Like (+1) 1

Andy Reid already changing his tune a little bit. Probably saw that tape and said oh hell.  Probably also got a warning from the NFL about talking bad about officiating lol.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/chiefs-news-andy-reid-admits-he-s-wrong-about-kadarius-toney-s-penalty/ar-AA1llEdQ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=f44d31c0d0d5497a93c493007c76041f&ei=12

My Chiefs fan friend thinks it shouldn’t have been called. 

This is obviously a mindset. How football privileged do you have to think like this.. 

If it was a Bills WR that was lined up that way, and that play unfolded, I wouldn’t think twice about blaming anybody except the Bills. Must be nice to walk between the raindrops.. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

This is obviously a mindset. How football privileged do you have to think like this.. 

If it was a Bills WR that was lined up that way, and that play unfolded, I wouldn’t think twice about blaming anybody except the Bills. Must be nice to walk between the raindrops.. 

Maybe they should have just called OPI for the pick play with Toney blocking the guy covering Kelce then, though I guess that would tarnish the "Amazing" play though.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Shocker.  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Andy Reid already changing his tune a little bit. Probably saw that tape and said oh hell.  Probably also got a warning from the NFL about talking bad about officiating lol.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/chiefs-news-andy-reid-admits-he-s-wrong-about-kadarius-toney-s-penalty/ar-AA1llEdQ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=f44d31c0d0d5497a93c493007c76041f&ei=12

It’s a “partnership” with the Refs for Andy Reid.  And Toney was only an “inch or two” off sides (but blocking the ref’s view of the ball)

Well All Righty Then

23 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Maybe they should have just called OPI for the pick play with Toney blocking the guy covering Kelce then, though I guess that would tarnish the "Amazing" play though.

I would have been perfectly happy if the Zebras had thrown three flags on the play.

One for the Offside, one for the illegal formation on the Chiefs RT, one for the pick play.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Why is everyone saying it was a game winning play? It was the go ahead play.

Bills had all 3 time outs left (quite shocking IMO, but that's another story) and over 1:00 left.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

Why is everyone saying it was a game winning play? It was the go ahead play.

Bills had all 3 time outs left (quite shocking IMO, but that's another story) and over 1:00 left.

Josh certainly had a chance if the play stood. I wasn’t confident in it because they didn’t play well all half but Josh is certainly capable and I’d never say he couldn’t. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Dan Orlovsky. Basically saying if they allowed it all game, why suddenly throw the flag there at the end. 

Maybe they just got sick of his bullcrap?

Yeah, there's playing on the edge then there's taking the pi$$. 

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Dan seems a little off about this, sure Toney is definitely awful about this but maybe one of these is close to as bad as the one he gets called on, the rest weren't, and if anything he finally got burnt on something he should have been called on all game.

Did i miss it, or did they NOT show where he was relative to that magic blue line on the play where the penalty was called? 

3 hours ago, Man with No Name said:

Did i miss it, or did they NOT show where he was relative to that magic blue line on the play where the penalty was called? 

This is complete BS because they drew their own blue line through the ball, not the LOS, which makes Toney’s infractions look as bad as the one he was called for.  If you do the same on the play that was called, he’s literally straddling the line.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.