12/3 Around the NFL

Steptide

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

Half of the Bills did that last week. 

I still believe the Bills could have done the same with a better coach. The way they lost that was unforgivable. SF coaches just showed you a master class on preparation, execution and game management. All three things McD and co lacked last week.

Edited by Livinginthepast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Do they have better odds going for 2 and going up 2 scores or getting the PAT and forcing them to need to go for 2 to tie? feels a little tough to decide.

I would take the PAT instead of possibly giving the Browns an easy out for missing their kick.  What analytics says I have no idea.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Success said:

The Bills just have to win.  And keep winning.

Good day overall.  Maybe we could slip in at 10-7, but I still feel like we have to win out.

If the Colts lost today, I’d be on the 10-7 gets us in train …. But as we stand, I think 11-6 is still what may be needed.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If the Colts lost today, I’d be on the 10-7 gets us in train …. But as we stand, I think 11-6 is still what may be needed.  

We did get some help today but the Colts win hurts.  Indy might have the best ST in the league.

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

The bills should have been TD or bust in OT last week,  no reason to be running at all and they wasted first downs trying to run. 

I agree. Both our 1st down runs were worthless.  Murray starting to show his age.  Get Fournette in there you dummies.

• Disagree 1

9 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I fear none of these AFC teams

Suddenly the road is wide open for the Bills

Unfortunately the Bills don't play them. They need to beat KC and Dallas to have any chance at the playoffs. 10-7 isn't going to make it. By doing the ESPN playoff machine, I have the wild cards being Indy, Houston and Denver all at 10-7.  If that's how it ends the Bills are out. 

• Agree 1

As long as all of their key guys stay healthy it feels like everyone not named the 49ers is playing for 2nd.  I know I know, any given Sunday, anything can happen.  They lost a few games when they had some injuries but when they've been healthy they've looked unbeatable.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.