The AJ Brown OT catch was a fumble!!!!

Special K

1 minute ago, KeLLy1278 said:

A single game decides who the better team is?  Have you paid attention to the season? 
The Bills lost anyway.  Why couldn’t Josh connect on. Touchdown pass in the end zone in OT?  Him and the receiver were not on the same page.  You have to make your own breaks and earn it.. not cry about refs this refs that.  Sometimes great teams and great players get favoritism.  Welcome to pro sports.  Would you complain if the Bills won a playoff game or a Super Bowl on a blown call?  No, you wouldn’t care.  Only losing teams care.  Winning teams laugh.

Listen the Bills were the better team, don't tell me how to feel or care that was joke of an officiated game and a joke of a defensive mastermind at the end. Is Josh not a star??? horse collar Tommy boy like that and the flags would fly, but that aside our offense left the field with a lead after two missed field goals and an improbable 59 yard boot and all the Eagles are great players lmao.

2 minutes ago, Dan in Owego said:

Listen the Bills were the better team, don't tell me how to feel or care that was joke of an officiated game and a joke of a defensive mastermind at the end. Is Josh not a star??? horse collar Tommy boy like that and the flags would fly, but that aside our offense left the field with a lead after two missed field goals and an improbable 59 yard boot and all the Eagles are great players lmao.

Your post is all over the place.  You’re rambling.  The Bills were the better team today, ok.  So let me guess, either the game was rigged or the refs were blind and deaf?

This is the mantra?  The NFL will never allow the Bills to win a SB?  Is that it?  If that is the case then why in the world do you support the brand by giving the league higher television ratings?  You love supporting what you hate? 

6 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Your post is all over the place.  You’re rambling.  The Bills were the better team today, ok.  So let me guess, either the game was rigged or the refs were blind and deaf?

This is the mantra?  The NFL will never allow the Bills to win a SB?  Is that it?  If that is the case then why in the world do you support the brand by giving the league higher television ratings?  You love supporting what you hate? 

WOOH how are my posts all over the place? Have you never watched a game where one team outplayed the other and lost? Had 11's catch and fumble be ruled as such would you say the Eagles were the better team on the field today?

2 minutes ago, Dan in Owego said:

WOOH how are my posts all over the place? Have you never watched a game where one team outplayed the other and lost? Had 11's catch and fumble be ruled as such would you say the Eagles were the better team on the field today?

And by the way you come off as a classic *******👍

Edited by Dan in Owego
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Dan in Owego said:

I didn’t say your posts.  I said your post.  As in your last post which I was responding to at that point.

“The Bills were the better team.  Don’t tell me how to feel.  Tommy boy horsecollar, 59 yard field goal, the eagles are all great players.”  

Yeah.. I’d say that’s a rambling paragraph.  Who is telling you how to feel?  I merely said you wouldn’t care if the Bills won a SB on a blown call.  How is that telling you how you need to feel?  You can agree or disagree with the sentiment.  You throw Tom Brady into the mix somehow too.. I mean.. come on man it’s like you’re in agony.  I get it he was like 30-2 against the Bills but what does that have to do with 2023 and beyond?  Tom Brady is retired.. we don’t need to have nightmares about him anymore.  It’s over.  You need to figure out how to mention him after a game with Philadelphia? 

2 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

I didn’t say your posts.  I said your post.  As in your last post which I was responding to at that point.

“The Bills were the better team.  Don’t tell me how to feel.  Tommy boy horsecollar, 59 yard field goal, the eagles are all great players.”  

Yeah.. I’d say that’s a rambling paragraph.  Who is telling you how to feel?  I merely said you wouldn’t care if the Bills won a SB on a blown call.  How is that telling you how you need to feel?  You can agree or disagree with the sentiment.  You throw Tom Brady into the mix somehow too.. I mean.. come on man it’s like you’re in agony.  I get it he was like 30-2 against the Bills but what does that have to do with 2023 and beyond?  Tom Brady is retired.. we don’t need to have nightmares about him anymore.  It’s over.  You need to figure out how to mention him after a game with Philadelphia? 

You don't get the Brady reference fine, tell me how you would feel with a game ending fumble?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dan in Owego said:

You don't get the Brady reference fine, tell me how you would feel with a game ending fumble?

You know what?  I have enough of these types of threads.  The whining and complaining never seems to stop. It’s always someone else’s fault.  We should pity the Bills for life.  I get it. Desperate for excuses like they change anything.  

Edited by KeLLy1278

1 minute ago, KeLLy1278 said:

You know what?  I have enough of these types of threads.  The whining and complaining never seems to stop. It’s always someone else’s fault.  We should pity the Bills for life.  I get it. Desperate for excuses like they change anything.  

Over the mark huh🤔

2 hours ago, Special K said:

Two steps and a football move!

If it was called a fumble on the field like it should have been, there would be no way the booth would overturn it.

The last of a series of biased calls in favor of the Eagles throughout the game!!

This was probably the worst officiating I ever seen in 40yrs watching football. The refs were cheating like they had big money on the game. The NFL needs to investigate this officiating crew 

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Classic loser thread blaming refs, finger pointing all over the place.  Good call, bad call, decent call, warm call, cold call….. blind ref, rigged game…. Yap yap yap.

Bills lost to a better team.  Gossip won’t change a thing.

Bills beat themselves. That was not a better team.

2 hours ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

Brown had it and the guy knocked it out of his hands that’s why Brown reacted asbit were a fumble.  

This is a good point.....even AJ Brown knew he fumbled the game away.

Sure the Bills made plenty of mistakes, any one of which contributed to losing the game, but that call right there would have ended the game.

I always thought the officials are are supposed to let the play “play out”, and let the replay booth sort it out.

If the officials did that in this case, the call of fumble would have stood as it would have been too close to overturn the call on the field. 

That is what should have happened, IMO.

2 minutes ago, Special K said:

This is a good point.....even AJ Brown knew he fumbled the game away.

Sure the Bills made plenty of mistakes, any one of which contributed to losing the game, but that call right there would have ended the game.

I always thought the officials are are supposed to let the play “play out”, and let the replay booth sort it out.

If the officials did that in this case, the call of fumble would have stood as it would have been too close to overturn the call on the field. 

That is what should have happened, IMO.

Yeah he caught it cleanly had both hands on the ball it’s why his reaction was to reach for it once it was on the ground.  It bothers me that when Cortland Sutton’s TD in the Denver game was ruled incomplete they went to replay and gave him instant possesion as soon the ball was in his hands without the "football move".  If that was a catch then Brown’s should have been also.  

• Like (+1) 2

He caught the ball.  Two feet down.  And on the broadcast… but he didn’t make a 3rd move.   So how many moves does it take to make a catch?  Unless of course your a Bill.. then it’s a penalty against Buffalo for.. make up excuse..    it was a ***** officiated game. 

I was at the game. The play in discussion was ptobably a fiumble, but wasn’t crytaj clear. 

Here were obviousblown call. 

1. 1) At least a dozen times, the eagles LT or RT moved into his kick slide a good 1/2 sec befor ball was snapped. It’s obvious stfrom the upper deck.  There is no reason to give players @ half second grace. Sync i with motion detectors in their shoes. NFL refuses to admit that easy fixes exist. 

2. there was a blatant hold on 91 on phillysgo ahead TD drive. OL has 91 arm pinned. Such that when he got it unpinnedand escapes yo could see his one arm emerging from the sea of humanity including numrerous other holds. 
  3. After .Hyde’s int, bills get flagged for holding 0.5 sex after ball snapped..  how de official know th so quickly.
  4. On Philly first shove TD, theLG shoots off 0.5 sec early. No call

the officiating is bad and gettijng worse. These guy are like the supreme court. Unelected professionals with no review of their prducuts, and no way to h fire someone for consistent i

4. referees 7

1 hour ago, Budkin said:

Thought so at first but he barely took 2 steps. They got lucky and we didn’t. As usual. 

It was close but i didn’t think it was a fumble.  That play, the Hurts almost fumble that was a pass, the long FG in lousy conditions, the pass to Gabe barely missing,  just so many plays that went Philly’s way late 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.