Game Ball: Shawn Hochuli

BringBackFergy

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

More like Tyler Bass... Dude is clutch until he needs to be, that is 2 games now he is directly the reason we lost a football game. The refs made bad calls all around, that personal foul on Allen was so bad to put us up in the last 2 minutes of the game.

It was in OT. Had Morrow just bumped into Allen there wouldn’t have been a call. Instead, he shoved him at the end of the play, well after the ball was thrown. I don’t even think Allen embellished it… it was just a dumb play by Morrow. 

• Agree 2

14 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

More like Tyler Bass... Dude is clutch until he needs to be, that is 2 games now he is directly the reason we lost a football game. The refs made bad calls all around, that personal foul on Allen was so bad to put us up in the last 2 minutes of the game.

I’d like to hear about how much he’s practicing on wet natural grass

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, section122 said:

It is now 5-0 and unsurprisingly 5-0 for the eagles ats.

I said in the first half it looked like he was smirking every time he made a call for the eagles.

The no horsecollar into the intentional grounding with davis being right there is one of the worst calls i have ever seen.

The part I bolded, why say dumb stuff like that? It makes people complaining about the refs sound nuts.

The rest of your post is spot on. I'm glad Romo and Nantz commented about how terrible that call was. The terrible part about it is that the NFL has a system in place with the headquarters in NY to easily overturn that call to the right one. They simply refuse to use it. The new football leagues, USFL/XFL, do refereeing correctly and it's making the NFL look even more like a clown show than it already is. 

Fans need to support those smaller leagues or the NFL/Vegas is just going to continue manipulating these games.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Prediction: Hassan Reddick will be fined $7,625 for a horse collar tackle on Josh…but hey….they won. Who cares?  This game should have never come down to OT. Thanks Shawn. 

That game, especially the first half was worthy of a league suspension.  McD doesn't have the stones to complain to NY.  Worst officiated Bills game I've ever watched.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

You’re going to reference the 50/50 call on Josh.. on 41 who should have already had 2 personal fouls??? This game is certainly on McDermy but the refs were absolutely bad and 90% were egregiously called on the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.