Jets @ Bills Postgame thread

Simon

Bills looked good against a generally good Jets defense and Bills defense didn't let down against the woeful Jets offense. 

That was good overall and Allen looked pretty good.  Starting out with just field goals and then getting some TD's later will pay benefits with Josh being patient and taking the points when necessary.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, zow2 said:

They humiliated the Jets today.  Really put them out of their misery this season.

Can't wait to listen to WFAN tmrw. They were so cocky heading in , I gotta travel for my job to different locations,  got about a 30 min ride at 2 , right in time to hear Evan Roberts tears

22 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

4:35 second mark.  Very interesting comment about Josh allen. 

Reporter - Zach did not complete a pass to a WR👀👀

Saleh - Um, I don't have an answer for that

Props to McDermott man. He had this D ready through all the noise

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

I know the Eagles haven't played yet, but even after MNF the Bills will have less points against than the 8-1 Eagles in one less game played. Our defense allows 4.4 less points per game! The Eagles offense only outscores us by 1.3 points per game (and I can see that coming down after the KC game, Chiefs have a great defense).

I'm thinking the Eagles will be able to score on us, but their defense is vulnerable and definitely gives up points this year.

Another interesting stat. The Bills are tied for 2nd in the NFL in takeaways, but still only have a neutral - 0 turnover differential. Yikes!

Edited by DapperCam
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I know the Eagles haven't played yet, but even after MNF the Bills will have less points against than the 8-1 Eagles in one less game played. Our defense allows 4.4 less points per game! The Eagles offense only outscores us by 1.3 points per game (and I can see that coming down after the KC game, Chiefs have a great defense).

I'm thinking the Eagles will be able to score on us, but their defense is vulnerable and definitely gives up points this year.

Their secondary has holes, really good front 4 though, our D is much more complete. Despite 5 close losses, we're heavyweights in this league and can play with anyone.  Said it at 5-5 , I'll keep saying it

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I still can't embed tweets since X

but Saleh with the tackle assist

He was then mysteriously benched.

Team cancer Stefon Diggs clearly asking teammates to help him pack for his inevitable move to Dallas.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

So this was great and all, but now that I'm just going through these and randomly thinking about it, he probably should have just knocked it to the ground. 🤣

But it's hard to ask a guy to do that and I love the ball hawk instincts.

Edited by Warcodered

1 hour ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

The crowd seemed to be tired of the fake lining up on fourth down  to draw a penalty. Even then Jets were Laughing it off.

I was at the game and thought it was silly.  During the Jets timeout when we were going to "go for it", the long snapper on the sidelines was taking warm up snaps.  Telegraph much?

In general really though I hate this. Either go for it or not.  Its just wimpy football.  Seems like a waste of time outs.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Wow what an #######.

"Not as much hero-ball as we are used to seeing." That was kind of a d### thing to say and not very professional.

Even if he believes that about Allen, you don't say that #### at the podium.

Doubt McD would say Wilson "Held the ball, turtled up, and took sacks like we are used to seeing".

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 6

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.