Around the NFL week 11

stuvian

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Crazy seeing Cincinnati last in their division

Actually had them legged behind Baltimore and Cleveland due to the Burrow injury for the start of the season. Absolute now. Did not have them below Pittsburgh though… Woof!

Can't believe how hard it was for a Miami team to put away a Raider team that had a noodle-armed QB and one legit receiver.

Have seen some real pathetic offensive performances across the league.

I have to agree with folks that the Bills have the roster to have a lot more success than they have had - the coaching has got to improve and that also means getting the players ready to perform, fired up, and correcting execution mistakes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

This still need to lose a game just for that to happen and thats assuming the Bills win out.  However many the Bills lose Miami needs to lose an extra one.

they will

Just now, Hawaii50 said:

Not a Steelers fan, but seriously??

have they not??

56 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Lions could get home field. But honestly, i don’t think in the playoffs they would have much of a home field advantage there. Most teams would prefer to play indoors than freezing Detroit.

I hate to agree but that’s the case. We would have to essentially win out and still need help and that’s not happening with this brutal schedule. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.