Around the NFL week 11

stuvian

I know everyone is rooting for the Raiders here, but here's a stat you have never heard yet.

Through 10 weeks this season...

Every week the Bills win, Raiders lose

Every week the Raiders win, Bills lose

Except for ONCE (the controversial Bills win vs NYG)

As as a California native with many Raiders fan friends, I can tell you  I have actually been following this trend for a few years and it's VERY weird.

Just now, BobBelcher said:

I know everyone is rooting for the Raiders here, but here's a stat you have never heard yet.

As as a California native with many Raiders fan friends, I can tell you  I have actually been following this trend for a few years and it's VERY weird.

Last two Miami lost leaving the door open the Bills also lost to not take advantage of it.

and the Raiders picked fml

5 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

Trend over a few years or just this season?

Just watched the most blatant hold I’ve ever seen by the Cardinals, which allowed Kyler Murray to get around the edge and run in for a TD. Of course there was a ref right there watching it, and no call. Hard to say it ain’t fixed or somebody’s not getting paid. It was as clear as ever, and was right there out in the open.

7 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Trend over a few years or just this season?

in the past it would happen most weeks I believe, especially during the first half of the season, but there were more exceptions than this year (only 1 so far) 

I would have to go back and look, but what I can tell you for certain is the Bills and Raiders have only won on the same week once this season, and they have yet to lose on the same week

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.