DeShawn Watson out for year-agent accused of highway robbery

Dablitzkrieg

35 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I get why Cleveland wanted Watson. He was a top 5 qb and they have a very talented roster. On paper, it’s a SB team. But I don’t get how you make that move with all the stuff hanging over Watson.

sad part is they are having a better season than us wirh bottom 5 qb play. It’s wild that Josh Dobbs is swinging playoff races. 

Don't forget they have Schwartz as their DC. We saw firsthand how players would run through walls for him.  I miss his defences...they were nasty and mean.  Not bend-don't-break like we've had since then.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Kyler Murray?

Did you see Kyler this past weekend, fresh off an ACL tear?  Hell, Watson played well this past weekend too.  

Injuries happen.  

Just now, Captain Hindsight said:

What’s crazy his stats are nearly identical last year in his 6 starts. Dude is quiet quitting

Did you see last week's game vs Baltimore?  I know the exact play the ankle sprain happened on and Watson toughed it out and led Cleveland to tough come-from-behind victory on the road.  

I know Deshaun is easy to dislike, but he's not quitting, he's injured and he'll be back next year.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Just remember whenever you’re about to climb all over your bills team, you could always be in Cleveland

"Will the next person that sees anybody throw anything onto this field, point them out and get them out of here? You don't live in Cleveland, you live in Cincinnati!"

- Sam Wyche, Cincinnati coach, in 1989 LOL

Plenty of time for the masseuse parlors now!

Absolute scumbag. 

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They just lost the starting quarterback they’re not going to keep winning

How many people doubted Josh Dobbs going to Arizona and then to Minnesota…?

I was certainly one of them but dude is playing very well. 

Sometimes a back up can come in and do well. Maybe PJ Walker or that Robinson-Thompson kid can do just enough for them to make some noise… For Cleveland fans I hope they do and realize maybe Watson isn’t the answer. 

Edited by BBFL
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Plenty of time for the masseuse parlors now!

Absolute scumbag. 

How many people doubted Josh Donna going to Arizona and then to Minnesota…

I was certainly one of them but dude is playing very well. 

Sometimes a back up can come in and do well. Maybe PJ Walker or that Robinson-Thompson kid can do just enough for them to make some noise… For Cleveland fans I hope they do and realize maybe Watson isn’t the answer. 

Josh Dobbs is kind of an exception and it takes a few games before coordinators start catching on the tendencies

The fact of the matter is, there are not enough starting quarterbacks, meaning, starting caliber quarterbacks to go around in the week

The Browns as much as I hate to say it because this guy is such a scumbag just got worse

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Josh Dobbs is kind of an exception and it takes a few games before coordinators start catching on the tendencies

The fact of the matter is, there are not enough starting quarterbacks, meaning, starting caliber quarterbacks to go around in the week

The Browns as much as I hate to say it because this guy is such a scumbag just got worse

You’re right, there is a shortage of quality starting QBs in the league. I’ll agree with you there. 

38 minutes ago, Heels20X6 said:

Don't forget they have Schwartz as their DC. We saw firsthand how players would run through walls for him.  I miss his defences...they were nasty and mean.  Not bend-don't-break like we've had since then.

if our D was only bend-dont-break, it's been bend then break, at the worst possible times

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.