Broncos @ Bills - Postgame Thread

Simon

Just now, nedboy7 said:

after 13 seconds I wasn’t ok for a while.  This time it almost feels as bad. 

Kind of the opposite for me. 13 seconds devastated me as well. But the previous few weeks, I internally defended the team. After today, I'm just kinda numb and have accepted that they're just not good this year. It's disappointing, but I also feed an odd sense of solace accepting my fate for the year. Won't stop watching, always a fan. Just won't be expecting much anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Awful, embarassing finish.

Shout out to the defense. If anyone tries to blame this one on them, they can shove it. 

McD

Allen

Offense

Special teams

GROSS!

Defense has need to make a stop in 5 straight games now and the only one they got it was against Tyrod Taylor and a missed PI call.  They played admirably tonight but them coming up short all the time in big moments is a problem. No excuse for the O either. Team is a mess. McD is looking like a fool right now and I’m glad his seat is getting warm. The faster he is gone, the faster this team can start getting back on track

Just now, HappyDays said:

That loser is standing at the podium throwing his players under the bus. Blaming Cook of all people, blaming Josh, blaming special teams coverage. Blaming execution on the 12 men on the field. I can't believe what I'm hearing.

he talks like a coordinator not a head coach.

its time for this staff to go away and a real head coach with real coordinators to be brought in.  This year's setup was a bad idea from the start.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Am I missing something? Looks like Trevon tweeted that, no?

It was Trevon, and he added some dumb emoji's.  If he wants to eat the cap hit, and give us a couple first rounders, then ok.  otherwise he can sthu

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

That loser is standing at the podium throwing his players under the bus. Blaming Cook of all people, blaming Josh, blaming special teams coverage. Blaming execution for the 12 men on the field. I can't believe what I'm hearing.

He just threw Sam Martin under the bus too! Talking crap about all his players one after the other. This is genuinely an unhinged press conference.

• Shocked 1
  • Angry 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Vertig0 said:

Kind of the opposite for me. 13 seconds devastated me as well. But the previous few weeks, I internally defended the team. After today, I'm just kinda numb and have accepted that they're just not good this year. It's disappointing, but I also feed an odd sense of solace accepting my fate for the year. Won't stop watching, always a fan. Just won't be expecting much anymore. 

Now they will win 3 in a row.  Get the Valium ready. 

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.