Chiefs v Dolphins in Frankfurt Germany

Aussie Joe

Hey … let’s get a thread going on this one early as it it pretty important game for us..

First thing I’m interested in … Anyone got any insight as to the travel over there given we were told that the Bills were observing the latest in “sports science “ getting over there 48hrs before the game ..

• Thank you (+1) 1

Both teams are flying over this week, as opposed to when Jacksonville was sitting there waiting for us.  

That’ll make a difference.  

Also, ***** Miami.  I hope the Chiefs win a long, nasty war of attrition and both teams somehow get stuck in Munich for days afterward.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

First thing I’m interested in … Anyone got any insight as to the travel over there given we were told that the Bills were observing the latest in “sports science “ getting over there 48hrs before the game ..

ONLY a team run by morons takes the equivalent of the overnighter to Europe 2 days before a football game! ANY of us with a ***** Passport, who travel beyond our borders- unlike evidently the entire Buffalo Bills franchise, knows what to do when attempting to negotiate a FIVE HOUR Time Zone shift and the effects on the human body.

Whoever made that decision should be sacked immediately!

Whoever didn’t overrule him- the same.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I am glad the Chiefs lost yesterday and not just for the obvious reason. They are pissed off and Mahomes who had a rare bad game is also pissed. The Dolphins are frauds as they can only beat cupcakes. No cupcake on the schedule this week. Only a pissed off defending Super Bowl champ. Chiefs win by at least two scores.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

I know it sounds weird but I prefer the Dolphins win. Unless the Chiefs win directly and clearly benefits the Bills, I always want them to lose.

@BRH is correct.   Chiefs need to win… hopefully in a devastating way.  

Best chance to make the playoffs is to win the division; we need the Fins to lose several so week 18 is a day off. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Was driving during the late games yesterday and NFL Radio “The Sunday Drive” hosts were absolutely crushing the NFL for the Bills and Chiefs losing a home game overseas that could come into play with playoff seeding. 

Funny how the national media didn't notice the London game was a lost home game for us until the Chiefs were also impacted.

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

@BRH is correct.   Chiefs need to win… hopefully in a devastating way.  

Best chance to make the playoffs is to win the division; we need the Fins to lose several so week 18 is a day off. 

Also, an easy way to discern the age of a poster is whether they're rooting against the Chiefs or the Fins next week.  It's not foolproof, but I bet most people over 50 (like me) still hate Miami so much that we could never root for them except when their winning would guarantee us a playoff spot or seeding.  And even then it would be difficult.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, BRH said:

Funny how the national media didn't notice the London game was a lost home game for us until the Chiefs were also impacted.

Also, an easy way to discern the age of a poster is whether they're rooting against the Chiefs or the Fins next week.  It's not foolproof, but I bet most people over 50 (like me) still hate Miami so much that we could never root for them except when their winning would guarantee us a playoff spot or seeding.  And even then it would be difficult.

So true.  LOL

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.