Week 8 - Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a Bills thread please)

aristocrat

5 minutes ago, Simon said:

It's been the same officiating going on for decades and they're not going to have any reckonings.

They think all drama is good drama, and that is more important to them than actual outcomes.

So true. They could fix it if they wanted but they embrace poor officiating as part of the entertainment package.

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

So true. They could fix it if they wanted but they embrace poor officiating as part of the entertainment package.

It's all so fake anymore 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Just not going to get yards vs Jets on the edges. They’re too fast. Every third and long is a draw play. Not sure what Daboll is thinking here. 

He's thinking Danny devito is his wb

There are dozens of other threads to B word about the Bills.

Please keep this stuff out of threads that are dedicated to other games.

Folks don't come in here for that; they come in to get away from it.

Don't drag it in here too.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Nitro said:

CFL had team names change a few years back.  Canada is more sensitive to these things.

But rough riders were members of their mounted police.  I think there is another Canadian team still using that name.  I'm wondering what a redblack is.  Is that a reference to a uniform?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, jkeerie said:

But rough riders were members of their mounted police.  I think there is another Canadian team still using that name.  I'm wondering what a redblack is.  Is that a reference to a uniform?

Saskatchewan is still the Roughriders 

I think Redblacks refers to the lumber industry?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

How was that an interception in the Colts-Saints game? Both players had hands on the ball.

That happened to Knox last year .  It depends on who the officials want to win.  The rules state that a tie goes to the receiver. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.