Besides Anger What is on Your Menu for Thursday Night’s Game?

HIT BY SPIKES

Hopefully not hospital food!

Our son (baby #2) was born earlier this morning. Hoping to be home by kickoff. We have a ton of frozen dishes (casseroles, soups, chili’s, etc) that we made in preparation. 

So we’ll see what kind of spread we can throw together once our toddler gets to bed and momma and I can settle in on some eats. 

Cheers to getting the first Bills win of his life time, and to many, many more! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Our son (baby #2) was born earlier this morning. Hoping to be home by kickoff. We have a ton of frozen dishes (casseroles, soups, chili’s, etc) that we made in preparation. 

So we’ll see what kind of spread we can throw together once our toddler gets to bed and momma and I can settle in on some eats. 

Congrats. Don’t yell at thebTV so loudly that you wake up the toddler. Toddler sleep is more valuable that gold.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

if we don't blow them out, nerves.  coffee to stay awake if the offense starts like it did past 2 games.  

Cuban sandwich and Cuban black beans-- but can't find a good spot in Pgh to get them (oddly, we have almost every other ethnic food).  

4 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Congratulations! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm thinking about a large and spicy serving of self destruction:

If we don't get it together, I want it to fall apart — horrifically — so changes are made. I don't want to just tread water and be a decent team but not a great one. That will ensure the status quo.

Be great or blow it up. Nothing in between.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Congratulations!!! 

When's the little newbie going to get its first wing?  :D 

I wish I lived closer, I'd have been happy to bring you guys a meal.  Sounds like you're all set up though.  

Edited by PBF81
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Ended up giving the 3 dogs the left over Seafood Chowder in the kennel.

Not sure if it is the Basset Hound or the Great Dane but one or both have the squirts.

I have already power washed the kennel floor 5 times since I gave it to them.

They are Bills fans.

The third member of our canine family is a rescue from St Lucia and he is a Seahawks fan like my wife.

The prick is fine.

Evil never dies.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I am unsure if he got to eat any, or if they were seized as evidence.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/04/jameis-winston-shoplifting-crab-legs-nfl-draft

If someone has the courage to put a live crab or lobster down the front of their pants, the store policy should be to let him/her/it walk out unstopped with a smile on their face.

My TREASURE is a nice Black Angus steak to grill and then throw on a plank.

I also got two chickens that will be tied to the stake and BBQ roto'd.

Everything in the fridge marinating until much later on.

Now that I had a good solid breakfast it is time to start tailgating with rum & Coke.

On 10/24/2023 at 7:53 AM, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'm on a hunger strike. I'm not eating again until the Bills offense is fixed. Or Sean McDermott grows a full head of lush thick hair. Whatever comes first.

Reat in peace!!

Just now, Sgt. Ski said:

Reat in peace!!

Rest in peace!! 

On 10/24/2023 at 9:22 AM, I am the egg man said:

image.jpeg.04773b2b3c971c6b56685e3d31367b28.jpeg

Memories 

On 10/25/2023 at 8:10 AM, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Congrats!! 

I remember when my first child was born and she was an infant during the 2011 season when we started 4-1. I was so convinced that the Bills had turned the corner, Trent Edwards was the answer,  and my daughter’s life as a Bills fan would be only filled with successes….. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Congrats!! 

I remember when my first child was born and she was an infant during the 2011 season when we started 4-1. I was so convinced that the Bills had turned the corner, Trent Edwards was the answer,  and my daughter’s life as a Bills fan would be only filled with successes….. 

Was that the year KC concussed him and then they lost like 7 straight?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.