Diggs tweet

Riverboat Ritchie

Maybe he's been sore from the game and now moving well.  Maybe he has had some issues off the field with family life and things are better.

Maybe it's non of our business because every Sunday he comes out and puts his heart wide open and plays hard.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 1

27 minutes ago, boyst said:

Maybe he's been sore from the game and now moving well.  Maybe he has had some issues off the field with family life and things are better.

Maybe it's non of our business because every Sunday he comes out and puts his heart wide open and plays hard.

If he wants people staying out of his business why does he bother posting at all?  Clearly he wants people talking about him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

12 hours ago, boyst said:

Social media… 

1 hour ago, boyst said:

how many of you go home from work and tweet about your frustrations? this guy has a job just like us... it's probably not on his mind 24/7.

this tweet is probably unreleated to football.

Not once

• Like (+1) 1

I mean it has to be kind of fun right?  

You pick up your phone, text a few cryptic messages that you can always blow off as “not football related” later, and just watch it spread across the sports-verse.

Just imagine, sitting on the couch and tracking its spread.

Oh look, Rapaport retweeted it. 

Its on the crawler on the NFL channel. 

Oh dang it’s on ESPN now!

I wonder if I’ll get a segment on GMFB?

TBH, that’s where my head goes whenever I see tweets like these. Gotta be fun 😅😅

On 10/23/2023 at 4:12 PM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Diggs likes to make us think!

Diggs likes to pretend he has good taste in clothing choices…, 

I'm done with all his drama. Just show up and stop playing like Beasly did the end of his last year here.  

18 hours ago, boyst said:

Heart wide open and plays hard? What Diggs are you watching?  He looks like a guy going through the motions just like Von at this point.

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.