Ndamukong Suh would like to play this season - Any interest?

Einstein

36 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Speaking with McClappy in mind: "Once a man abandons his principles, there's nothing left but a dishonorable life."

“Once a coach loses his locker room, he should be fired and replaced with a coach who cares more about winning football games than trying to be the most honorable team in NFL history.” - Gugny

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

In the UK, Suh is doing some studio work for Sky Sports, who are our ‘local’ broadcaster for the NFL.

All I will say, is that he looks in prime health, and would be ready to strap ‘em on immediately.

This isn’t necessarily advocating his signing, merely the observation that he looks fit and ready to go.

2 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I think it's time people acknowledged that this team is far more than bringing in an old 1T away from doing anything of consequence.

So what is your plan exactly suck for a draft pick this team is going to win too many games in order to get a decent draft pick this next year. We’re better off going all Lynn in the off-season we can get rid of players that are no longer cutting it. And get younger.

1 hour ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I don't know, find one younger than 36 then get back to me

No, that’s your job. Don’t ask other people to do it for you.

• Haha (+1) 1

I have no idea if he has anything left at this point, but he should have been called in for a workout already.  This team needs a one-tech badly.  Jones was a dominant force up front for us and allowed other guys to do their things.  This is a different defense when he isn't there and it is not for the better.  We need someone in that spot because Jordan Phillips and Tim Settle are not going to cut it there.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, sven233 said:

I have no idea if he has anything left at this point, but he should have been called in for a workout already.  This team needs a one-tech badly.  Jones was a dominant force up front for us and allowed other guys to do their things.  This is a different defense when he isn't there and it is not for the better.  We need someone in that spot because Jordan Phillips and Tim Settle are not going to cut it there.

Those guys are three techs no way do we want them playing one tech but they are

We should never let ankau get poach off our practice squad

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

Dumb take. No one is suggesting he be a building block for the future.  Just a stop gap for the rest of the season. 

The dude is 35. He sucked on ice the last time he was on the field. You expect that to bring anything to the table?

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.