McD Press Conference Comments

Dubie54

21 minutes ago, BobbyC81 said:

Are some of you guys in an alternate universe?  After every loss, McD says “It’s on me.  It starts with me.”

The problem is we haven’t seen anything different the last couple weeks.

Good...."when it's on him every week, it's time to replace him"....rinse & repeat nonsense rhetoric or coach-speak if you will.  It's a tired strategy to buy more time. This guy has no clue what to do with Josh. And hiring a 7th round scrub qb OC is starting to turn this season into a real mess.  Deep down I think Diggs blew up last year because he's sick & tired of these coaches too.

• Like (+1) 1

Dude, time to get out of William and Mary 101 Psychology Class! Holistically was his comment? This is freaking football. Enough with the over analyzing the game. Big guys run, tackle, block and score more points than the opposition. It's way simpler than his terrible explanations each week. He is really bad at the podium...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Holistically? C'mon man. Enough with the culture building and psychology analysis. He's reaching too much with connecting to the players. JMO

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

McDermott says that.

Reaction: What a dumb simple thing to say isn't he thinking about what to do at all?

As Alphadawg7 says "who cares"?

9 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Holistically? C'mon man. Enough with the culture building and psychology analysis. He's reaching too much with connecting to the players. JMO

As Alphadawg7 says "who cares"?

Cool if no one cares, guess you might as well just click those three dots next to the top of the op post and delete this pointless thread, win-win.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Cool if no one cares, guess you might as well just click those three dots next to the top of the op post and delete this pointless thread, win-win.

Guess you told me! If you don't like this post, don't respond. My point is McDermott seems over the top with post game analysis, and it's starting to sound silly. That's my take. If you don't like my criticism so be it. Don't be nasty about it.

• Eyeroll 1

31 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Dude, time to get out of William and Mary 101 Psychology Class! Holistically was his comment? This is freaking football. Enough with the over analyzing the game. Big guys run, tackle, block and score more points than the opposition. It's way simpler than his terrible explanations each week. He is really bad at the podium...

He’s really bad off the podium too unfortunately 

• Haha (+1) 2

Better question is did Dorsey try to save his own butt with these comments.

Sounds like "well he said we need to do something more so we did more of what what he wanted" but at the same time, doesn't excuse the last 2 weeks vs jags and giants.

Edited by The Wiz

5 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Guess you told me! If you don't like this post, don't respond. My point is McDermott seems over the top with post game analysis, and it's starting to sound silly. That's my take. If you don't like my criticism so be it. Don't be nasty about it.

My point was simple it didn't matter what he said, people weren't going to be happy, why it's pretty damn simple we lost, and not only did we lose, but we lost to the team that a lot of people in this fanbase hate the most. Beyond that you thought what your idea he should have said essentially we've got to play better would have been some sort of fantastic brilliant choice of words. Hell no he would have gotten ripped apart if he'd said that just the same.

Seriously this

Would have made him sound brilliant.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.