Bills @ Patriots Post game thread

BuffaloBill

30 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

I disagree. Our offense hadnt played complementary football at all outside of Miami. Defense is gonna have down games. Our offense has had down games every game but 2 this season 

Oh come on. This is getting ridiculous. How does the defense keep getting away scott free in these parts? How? They were so bad today that I knew they were going to blow it once the Pats got the ball back with under two minutes. When we need them the most, they disappear.

Not saying the offense hasn't had it's share of issues, but the defense has tendencies to screw us when we need them most. They can do it in "13 seconds" or against Mac Jones. It's maddening.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

The Bills be fine! And consistently good? I’d take not being consistently sloppy.. 

Bills D looks lost in this game IMO. The Pats more than doubled their points per game average this year ( 13 points a game average). I don’t see that happening again.  Like I said the Bills be freaking fine.. 

Come on man, it’s 3 weeks in a row….. The teams is not fine

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Broken clock and all that.  He is a troll and picked the same thing the last 3 years.

I'm glad we have that Superbo...oh that's right we have nothing

Edited by OZBILLS

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Why I figure get the best OT available let’s build the Oline up and maybe get lucky with a 2nd round QB like McCarthy. 

That’s called QB purgatory, I see the Fish and Jests owning this division for the next 5 years and possibly beyond. Allen Will probably ask to be traded. 

1 minute ago, IronyAbounds said:

9-8 is the most realistic record given the schedule ahead (losses to Bengals, Eagles, Chiefs, Chargers and Dolphins). Don't think that's gonna make the playoffs. Team isn't exactly headed in the right direction.

Have you watched the Bengals, Eagles, and Chargers? They’ve worse then the bills at stretches this year 

• Haha (+1) 1

Paying Knox was a disaster, he’s so average and unfortunately you can’t take it back, but you can just accept it and move on and make Kincaid the primary pass catching TE and get back to Josh spreading it out and throwing to the WRs and running when he sees fit.

3 years of the media crying about the Bills lack of run game and Allen will get hurt has finally worn them down and this is a shell of the offense we once enjoyed.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.