Bills @ Patriots Game thread - 2nd half

Simon

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, The Wiz said:

missing 5 starters on defense.  I don't know why people don't get this still.  

I get “this”.

NE also had what, 4 starters out on defence?

Lets stop making injuries as an excuse to the fact you can’t slow down the worst offence in the NFL.

ONE punt all game

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Hear that sound? That’s silence because not only is the “window” closed, it’s fully weather sealed. 

Rebuild time. 

There's more starters that will be kept and are under long term deals than players who won't. There's a core to this team. Lots of depth guys and a fair amount of starters will be replaced. But total rebuild? No way.

3 weeks in a row, how long before the changes begin. McD is quick to bench the rookie but it’s the vets holding this team back. Spencer Brown is a ***** revolving door. Knox keeps dropping ***** passes. Josh playing like ***** while they force him to sit in the ***** pocket behind this crap line they assembled 

2 minutes ago, Sandhill Mike said:

Oh well... maybe this year we get in as a wildcard, play hungry, and do some damage.  I'm not writing the season off yet.  I sorta expected this today.  Felt like the game could go either way.

I think our defense starts to gel... maybe not elite, but able to play a solid football game.  Offense leans to use Kincaid and Cook underneath and abandons shotgun runs.  Lots of season left.

The pass rush no showed.  The Bills as a team have not played smart at all since the Miami game.  NE anemic offense, averaging 12 pts, score 29.  Run defense is a weakness in the McD scheme.  This season in all intent and purpose is over.