Salah is beginning to irritate me

Beck Water

After frustrating Patrick Mahomes and Russell Wilson in consecutive weeks, Jets coach Robert Saleh couldn't help but credit his defense for discombobulating its latest opponent.

"Through these first six weeks, we've played a gauntlet of quarterbacks. I know we haven't gotten all wins, but we've embarrassed all of them," Saleh said. "Just really, really proud of the defense and its resolve."

https://www.nfl.com/news/jets-earn-first-ever-win-eagles-jalen-hurts-latest-qb-embarrassed

Could just be me, but when your team is 2-3, I'm not sure it's time to be talking about "embarrassing all of" the opposing QB

• Like (+1) 6
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Josh will remember that comment.  When the Jest come here on 11/19, Josh gonna embarrass the Jest.

All of those QB are going to remember that.  Don't think for a minute that Mahomes, Prescott, and Hurts aren't keeping their receipts.

And the bottom line is.....Coach Saleh, with 3 of those QB including Mac Jones, your team LOST. 

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/jets-earn-first-ever-win-eagles-jalen-hurts-latest-qb-embarrassed

Could just be me, but when your team is 2-3, I'm not sure it's time to be talking about "embarrassing all of" the opposing QB

You do have to give him some credit that team was dead in the water, he seemingly got them to care again.

Honestly if Josh hadn't accidentally gotten Roger's peyote water bottle we would have beat them like the next three teams we beat.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Beck Water said:

he is right though. That is the reality. 

if they had ANY production out of QB they would be the top of the AFCE IMO right now. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Agree 4

6 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Josh will remember that comment.  When the Jest come here on 11/19, Josh gonna embarrass the Jest.

No, he won't. The Jets built their team specifically with the Bills in mind. They match up very well with Buffalo. Take a look at the past 3 games. The rematch will be more of the same. A hard-fought close game that will go down to the wire.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

No, he won't. The Jets built their team specifically with the Bills in mind. They match up very well with Buffalo. Take a look at the past 3 games. The rematch will be more of the same. A hard-fought close game that will go down to the wire.

I fully agree. People saying Josh will remember this obviously already forgot about last nights game. Giants Defense is horrible and Josh and this O could do barely enough to win. We'll be lucky to beat the Pats playing like the way they have these last 2 games. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MarkyMannn said:

He just beat the undefeated Eagles.  With Wilson. He can say whatever he wants. 

I was at the game. Wilson didn't do much. The Jets defense played its ass off. 4 turnovers. Hurts was the reason the Eagles lost. Same with Allen in week 1.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I was at the game. Wilson didn't do much. The Jets defense played its ass off. 4 turnovers. Hurts was the reason the Eagles lost. Same with Allen in week 1.

That throw by Hurts on 3rd down was the dumbest thing I have seen in a long time. He eats the sack there they win.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.