The Official Fire Ken Dorsey Thread

VaMilBill

4 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

I think they got caught not having a plan last drive 1 and went with the off-season installed offense to try and manhandle the Bengals. The OL has been upgraded but looks much better in 11 than 12. 

Agree. But knowing Ken he is gonna go back to 12 personnel when Knox gets back and our offense will regress even more. 

at this point we should be running up tempo with 11 personnel until it clearly doesn’t work

7 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Agree. But knowing Ken he is gonna go back to 12 personnel when Knox gets back and our offense will regress even more. 

at this point we should be running up tempo with 11 personnel until it clearly doesn’t work

If the weather is crap, which it is in Buffalo come playoff time then 12 personnel makes sense. That said, being that we are likely to be the #7 at best, then we will be playing in pass friendlier climates. 

1 hour ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

The Bills are dead to me until this guy gets the axe. They will never go ANYWHERE with him calling the plays. KEN Dorsey should be coaching  QBs at the HS level. 

FIRE HIS ASS

what do you have against high schoolers?....bastard.🤨

This and the thread questioning McDermott as HC should really be the only hot threads this week.

Look... Buffalo will still make the playoffs. Come at me with your vitriol if you want, but I will bet you on it. Cincy is just a terrible matchup for us. I actually feel pretty good about winning every other game the rest of the way, other than Philly.

But as @HappyDays pointed out, Dorsey just doesn't have any feel for the game. Loved his description of calling the game as though he's using AI.

Josh Allen is a Mustang Dorsey refuses to let out the gate until we're way behind. I really, really thought he found something against the Bucs. That was the offense I was honestly expecting to see the rest of the season.

I'm really pissed right now because I think the coach(es... maybe???) are the problem, not the players. Changing coaches and scheme takes way more bravado than changing players.

And if you want my prediction for the rest of the season since some of you are ready to throw grenades at me for saying we still make the playoffs:

Win vs Denver (we destroy them. It's what McDermott teams do coming off a loss like that.

Win vs Jets (we aren't losing to them a 2nd time... probably won't be pretty though)

Loss @ Philly (just not seeing it)

Win @ KC (unlike Cincy, we actually matchup well against them.. plus the bye)

Toss-up vs Dallas (could see this with so many outcomes)

Win @LAC (they just aren't good)

Win vs NE (See NYJ commentary)

Toss-up @ Miami (I honestly would call this a Win because we own them, but leaning conservative)

So... at worst Buffalo has 10 wins.  I think they get 11 though. Still in the playoffs. I just hope we don't face the Bengals. And please fire Dorsey, time to see what Joe Brady has.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This and the thread questioning McDermott as HC should really be the only hot threads this week.

Look... Buffalo will still make the playoffs. Come at me with your vitriol if you want, but I will bet you on it. Cincy is just a terrible matchup for us. I actually feel pretty good about winning every other game the rest of the way, other than Philly.

But as @HappyDays pointed out, Dorsey just doesn't have any feel for the game. Loved his description of calling the game as though he's using AI.

Josh Allen is a Mustang Dorsey refuses to let out the gate until we're way behind. I really, really thought he found something against the Bucs. That was the offense I was honestly expecting to see the rest of the season.

I'm really pissed right now because I think the coach(es... maybe???) are the problem, not the players. Changing coaches and scheme takes way more bravado than changing players.

And if you want my prediction for the rest of the season since some of you are ready to throw grenades at me for saying we still make the playoffs:

Win vs Denver (we destroy them. It's what McDermott teams do coming off a loss like that.

Win vs Jets (we aren't losing to them a 2nd time... probably won't be pretty though)

Loss @ Philly (just not seeing it)

Win @ KC (unlike Cincy, we actually matchup well against them.. plus the bye)

Toss-up vs Dallas (could see this with so many outcomes)

Win @LAC (they just aren't good)

Win vs NE (See NYJ commentary)

Toss-up @ Miami (I honestly would call this a Win because we own them, but leaning conservative)

So... at worst Buffalo has 10 wins.  I think they get 11 though. Still in the playoffs. I just hope we don't face the Bengals. And please fire Dorsey, time to see what Joe Brady has.

Kc is a tuff one, they are well rounded this year.   Dallas, depends on prescott but im not confident ( agree could go either way)   Philly really could be our miami game clone.   miami.   we need to be healthy on D.  thats why we won the first time. 

43 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Is it just that he's in an awkward position on what to do about Dorsey?

take that fire poker and shove it Dorseys ask me no more questions and i'll tell you no more lies !

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

We've come to eliminate some of his foibles from consideration.........like not being able to execute a simple screen pass 6 years in.   At some point in this new-CBA world the franchise QB needs to take it upon himself to see to it that basic execution is not an issue before the season even starts.

One other thing is Josh can't compete a long pass to save his neck this year.    Seems to overthrow them by 5 yards.

Dorsey is like a teen driver learning stick shift on a Corvette. He rides the clutch, grinds the gears and doesnt know when to change them. He occasionally makes it to 3rd gear and builds up some speed but stalls the car just as much. He doesnt know what to do with the power and quality he has so he drives extra cautiously. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Dorsey is like a teen driver learning stick shift on a Corvette. He rides the clutch, grinds the gears and doesnt know when to change them. He occasionally makes it to 3rd gear and builds up some speed but stalls the car just as much. He doesnt know what to do with the power and quality he has so he drives extra cautiously. 

Darmok and Jilad at Tanagra! 👍🏽

I think beane and sean are on the same page. And I don't think Sean is crazy loyal to his coaches as some people believe. He fired Rick Dennison after one seasn AND it was the season we broke the playoff draught. If we don't make the playoffs with josh allen, dorsey is for sure a gonner. 

I think the problem isn't whether or not they will fire dorsey. The problem is what knucklehead they get to replace him.