The Official Fire Ken Dorsey Thread

VaMilBill

5 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Just out of curiosity, if Daboll gets canned, would you oppose bringing him back?

just because  he's better than dorsey doesnt mean i want Daboll back.    we came out conservative af in the first half against the chiefs in the championship game.   

when it finally became apparent we better do something Daboll finally got agressive and we almost won.   then there was the whole 50 passes in a row and were just going to throw 50 yards on every down. 

I'm pretty convinced that Dorsey picked up a lot of Dabolls bad traits and doesnt know enough to scheme is own stuff well enough to be efficient

Edited by Comebackkid

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Josh knows what's up:

The game plan was to go away from what worked last week. It blows my mind.

This is absolutely the problem im starting to think its McDermott and i hate saying that because hes done so much for this team but hes our tony dungy maybe we should hire Eric Bieniemy as HC

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

This is absolutely the problem im starting to think its McDermott and i hate saying that because hes done so much for this team but hes our tony dungy maybe we should hire Eric Bieniemy as HC

No. He. Hasn’t.

The DUDE gets credit for a MIRACLE PASS by Andy Dalton.

The next year, we stink. Move up in draft and miracously, JOSH falls to us. 

McDermott has behind his superstar QB for years.

Just now, McBean said:

No. He. Hasn’t.

The DUDE gets credit for a MIRACLE PASS by Andy Dalton.

The next year, we stink. Move up in draft and miracously, JOSH falls to us. 

McDermott has hid behind his superstar QB for years.

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Josh knows what's up:

The game plan was to go away from what worked last week. It blows my mind.

Dorsey just keeps over-estimating the unprepared-Josh.

Allen needs to run no-huddle to succeed because he isn't seeing the field well and making good decisions.    You and I know the weapons aren't good enough to expect domination but Allen played like a guy who had 2 days to prepare for a random opponent when he's playing the team that embarrassed him in the playoffs last year.   

Best reason to fire Ken Dorsey is to force Allen to learn a new playbook and get his head back into the X's and O's.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Is it, I just don't understand why it would bother McDermott, if it works he'd use it, I get why it might bug Dorsey, it makes him look like an idiot.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Remember, change can be good.  The Eagles did not win a Super Bowl until they fired Andy Reid… teams do move on from coaches who are ostensibly “successful “

A lot of this thread is still present on offense. Especially the route combinations and lack of fluidity in the progressions. It just feels like a lot of half field coverage beater concepts. Which are great for efficiency metrics but are relatively easy to throw enough doubt at the QB to not throw it and watch a disjointed play unfold.