NY Giants @ Buffalo Bills - SNF 1st half game thread

Simon

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Allen has been taken completely out of the game period. Not just the run game.  Dorsey is ass.  Yes, our skill players suck but we got guys to make it work with Allen if the OC was worth a *****.

Meanwhile, McD the head coach is too deep into the defense. He offers zero to the offense. Dorsey is on his own. The Bills are screwed. 

6 minutes ago, boyst said:

Yep, but I am looking at scheme, the plays, the defensive X's and O's and I can't figure out why we are doing this shell coverage giving Tyrod everything he is capable of doing to him and he is beating us.

He's not beating us. We are losing. 

The offense scored zero points and you're blaming the defense?

Just now, Sharky7337 said:

So you persecute and judge people for their religious beliefs?

Religious belief in the 21st century is beyond stupid ... so yes, when you have a football coach who enthusiastically spouts his ignorant beliefs, it calls into question the rest of his intellect.  Obviously he is not smart enough to score 1 point in an entire half against one of the NFL's worst defenses ... or to score more than 7 in 3 quarters last week against Jacksonville ... with an MVP-caliber quarterback.  This regime is a disaster and will be regarded as such in the fullness of time.

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, stuvian said:

Wondering if Miller being back is a distraction 

What? 

5 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Meanwhile, McD the head coach is too deep into the defense. He offers zero to the offense. Dorsey is on his own. The Bills are screwed. 

Well if your OC can't do his job without being babysat then he needs to go somewhere else

Edited by Comebackkid
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It’s a trenches game…the bengals/dolphins have as many elite playmakers as you can have and it isn’t worth diddly if your offensive line doesn’t hold up 

Bills O line has been fine today though.

Not perfect, but it’s not been a disaster .

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Bills O line has been fine today though.

Not perfect, but it’s not been a disaster .

Are you kidding? Lol the pocket collapses pretty much instantly every snap I’m all for people criticizing whatever and whoever they want but the oline objectively is getting walloped 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

3 minutes ago, Simon said:

I disagree with this.

Nobody is out there half-steppin it tonight.

Both teams are bringing it.

This is what is bothering me. Offense seems disciplined and running like a unit and not capitalizing, not succeeding, and just playing like the drought era Bills. 

Our defense is flying around as strong as ever and just getting beaten by narrow margins, tight spots, etc.

We are literally getting beat