Around the NFL

ChronicAndKnuckles

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Honestly, I think the detest the Jaguars nearly as much as the Dolphins and Chiefs. At least the other two are legitimate good football sides. The Jags seem to fluke their way through so much.

But that may just be me.

Their playoff win last year had a lot more to do with their defense than Trevor Lawrence. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Mikie2times said:

People that wrote of the Bengals are going to be in for a not so good surprise. They’re literally one game back behind us. 

I agree. They have a much better roster then the Bills. It's no coincidence they manhandled the Bills last year. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

But he never rested it and now he seems like he is having no issues. He just bounced outside of the pocket, danced around, and threw a TD pass. I was told that it wouldn’t heal without rest.

Maybe they watched the Chiefs manage Kelce's injury and realized let's just drug him.

1 minute ago, Mikie2times said:

They’re a very physical team that gives the faster soft teams like KC and us a lot of issues 

Plus their offensive west coast system is very good. Burrow is able to make the correct reads and get the ball out quick. Negates lots of defenses effective pass rushing. 

They have very good offensive weapons and their oline is likely improved. DC Lou A is a terrific play caller.

• Agree 1

Just now, newcam2012 said:

Plus their offensive west coast system is very good. Burrow is able to make the correct reads and get the ball out quick. Negates lots of defenses effective pass rushing. 

They have very good offensive weapons and their oline is likely improved. DC Lou A is a terrific play caller.

The Oline still sucks. The rest I agree with.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.