5 Games In - Reality Check

ngbills

My enthusiasm is shot for this season due to all the injuries…

I now look at it as just getting the young guys some experience, and keep building for next year…

After the dolphins game i saw the Bills as legit Super Bowl contenders…now, I’m afraid of them even going for fear of them getting their a$$ beat with all these injuries…

• Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I now look at it as just getting the young guys some experience, and keep building for next year…

After the dolphins game i saw the Bills as legit Super Bowl contenders…now, I’m afraid of them even going for fear of them getting their a$$ beat with all these injuries…

The Bills still have I maintain the best offense in the NFL if the play calling is there.  The defense just needs to get off the field.

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

3rd best.  Niners and Dolphins have more firepower and better offensive minds running the show 

If they can stay healthy then I don't see anyone beating SF. They are definitely the favorites to win the Super Bowl.

Sometimes our offense guys appear to play lazy, so to speak, they didn’t play with intensity in London, it’s was the defense that kept the game in check, imo, it is either player execution, play calling, or not using available personnel to the best advantage or a combination of the three. Anyway, there’s a long way to go yet, and there is everything to play for.

GO BILLS!!!

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Keep in mind the NFL is not a static system: 

*  some of those filling in for injured Bills may turn out to be studs

*  there are a lot more injuries in this seasons future.  Who knows who might go down changing the landscape dramatically for the Bills chances.

19 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Keep in mind the NFL is not a static system: 

*  some of those filling in for injured Bills may turn out to be studs

*  there are a lot more injuries in this seasons future.  Who knows who might go down changing the landscape dramatically for the Bills chances.

This right here ^^^

GO BILLS!!!

Seems like every time the Bills have a good game, we get super cocky and talk about the SB. Then we always get a reality check. 

have fans always been this bipolar though? One week, we suck dynasty over. Next week, we are the SB champs. Following week, we are a soft team that can’t stay healthy. Wild.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:
On 10/9/2023 at 12:06 PM, MPL said:

I'd say this team is exactly who we thought they were: the most confounding, impossible-to-judge, best-dvoa-ever-yet-somehow-simultaneously-disappointing collection of lovable rag-tag idiots the NFL has ever seen. 

touch.jpg.bfff582ef79f0af36b8f0041b39feac9.jpg

Wasn't my intention, but I suppose that was a very Chevy Chase-esque sentence. 

• Agree 1

On 10/9/2023 at 1:25 PM, Big Blitz said:

I think 11-6 barring any more catastrophic injuries.  

I think we’ll get to 6-2.  Finish 5-4.  

Losses:

Bengals

Chiefs 

Chargers 

Eagles 

If we pull off a win in one of these I’d be good.  

We’re going to beat Dallas at home.  

Miami might not need to win week 18.  So I’m currently leaving that TBD.  

10-7 with what could be 6 conference losses might not even make playoffs.  

Just get in.  Hope for the best.  Just like I felt after Thanksgiving in 2021.  And Thanksgiving in 2022.  

This team has no business in the playoffs if they lose to the chargers 

• Disagree 1

9 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

That changed in a day - because we lost 2 guys, who might even make it back this season?

Question A - Will the Bills be able to beat out the Dolphins to win the division? 

Answer - Of course. The Dolphins D sucks and they have Tua. They will never win more than 9 games with him. This is an absurd question. 

Question B - Are the Bills super bowl contenders?

Answer - Of course. They just beat the Dolphins, possibly one of the best teams in the league. If they beat them they can beat anyone. 

Hahhahahahahhaha

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Chiefs offense may find themselves (probably will) at some point but through 5 games they are a little off the Bills pace imo

Chiefs have to hope that Kelce isn't dealing with a nagging ding all season, and that Pacheco stays healthy.  Though I saw Mahomes get dinged up in his last game.  Their O-line is not playing as well as they have in the past.  Their other wide-outs don't make me lose sleep.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.