Roger Goodell said today's game was an experiment??

Bubba Gump

Are you ***** kidding me?? He said they wanted to see how having a team over there for a few weeks stood up to a team travelling from the US. Boomer Esiason just said he would be pissed if he were the Bills. Basically said Goodell's "experiment" was a joke. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 34
  • Agree 4

The experiment was to see about a permanent team being in London… That’s the only experimental thing they did; give a team multiple weeks there.

Can’t see what else… it’s not geographical experimenting… they’ve played in London every year since 2007 with multiple games in that City since 2013.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Great that Bills were the guinea pig. That guy has single handedly ruined the NFL. Between his over officiating and all this international BS. The game is getting harder to watch. He is not doing the league any favors. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BBFL said:

The experiment was to see about a permanent team being in London… That’s the only experimental thing they did; give a team multiple weeks there.

Can’t see what else… it’s not geographical experimenting… they’ve played in London every year since 2007 with multiple games in that City since 2013.

No, if you were watching, the “experiment” was to see if two weeks in London damaged the Bills chances. I believe it did, and I am quickly learning that booing Rodger isn’t such a terrible thing. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

We’d be laughing so hard if KC fans were crying like this.  

Is jet lag a new concept? If they were THAT tired - as world class athletes - from a 7 hour flight, that’s embarrassing. But if that really is a concern, FLY OUT MONDAY. 

As far as the turf, yeah, every game should be played on the fairway of Augusta. But they’re not. And the Jags were on the same field.

We lost. To a supposed inferior team. I really don’t even care about the loss. This is all about Milano. And how Beane needs to be on the phones dealing whatever he needs to get a guy in here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Are you ***** kidding me?? He said they wanted to see how having a team over there for a few weeks stood up to a team travelling from the US. Boomer Esiason just said he would be pissed if he were the Bills. Basically said Goodell's "experiment" was a joke. 

Ewww. WTF Roger? 

I am not surprised though. This game felt like a big slap in the face once the schedule came out. A "home" game of a team flying out to play another team that was there for a couple weeks.

Only thing I would put on The Bills was not flying out sooner, but still, terrible on the NFL, and we are suffering the consequences of this game.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

There’s NOTHING that Goodell has done that is good for the NFL.  And I mean nothing. 

What did Terry pay for the Bills? Like $1.4 Billion? What are they worth now?  He works for the owners, not us. 

Between this and all of the many premium streaming services they think they can make me pay for, I’m starting to lose interest. I never thought I’d say that. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 6

4 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

We’d be laughing so hard if KC fans were crying like this.  

Is jet lag a new concept? If they were THAT tired - as world class athletes - from a 7 hour flight, that’s embarrassing. But if that really is a concern, FLY OUT MONDAY. 

As far as the turf, yeah, every game should be played on the fairway of Augusta. But they’re not. And the Jags were on the same field.

We lost. To a supposed inferior team. I really don’t even care about the loss. This is all about Milano. And how Beane needs to be on the phones dealing whatever he needs to get a guy in here. 

Everyone complained about west coast teams traveling east being at a disadvantage for years but somehow a team on their ‘home game’ jumping 5 time zones to meet the away team that was there the week before is out of the question?  

to me if you’re gonna do an experiment like this at least make it a bills away game 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.