CLAYPOOL available

FireChans

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

The WR room is fine. There is limited cap space and Beane may have to make a move for a corner. If the Vikings lost their senses and wanted to move Jefferson on, then go for it. Claypool with his baggage? More trouble than he's worth.

“The only players worth trading 6th round picks for are superstars without any warts” is bad teambullding strategy imo

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Sorry you know a name. I get it. Now Two teams WANT HIM GOnE

Your solution BRING HIM HERE? 

why do two NFL teams want a YOUNG Cheap “Talented” player OFF THEIR TEAM? I 

Teams wanted Randy Moss and Terrell Owens off their team what's your point?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Sorry you know a name. I get it. Now Two teams WANT HIM GOnE

Your solution BRING HIM HERE? 

why do two NFL teams want a YOUNG Cheap “Talented” player OFF THEIR TEAM? I 

Because he has attitude problems. Both teams are bad. Winning cures all. Diggs had an attitude problem too.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Let's stick with our crap receivers instead and blow a shot at a super bowl.

He's a talented player at a position of need. They should definitely look into this. 

You know this offense has out scored their opponents by 90 in the last three right?  I

Just now, FireChans said:

“The only players worth trading 6th round picks for are superstars without any warts” is bad teambullding strategy imo

If Jefferson was free I'd expect to trade away more than a 6th. But Claypool has too much behind him. Why do the Bears want rid considering, if he's good enough to add to the Bills roster, then he should be first name up on theirs?

Just now, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Teams wanted Randy Moss and Terrell Owens off their team what's your point?

Point it Two teams selling off weapons when they need them. 

but hey we have a career 800 yard WR with ego issues. Yes of course Bills fans want him. 

6 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Let's stick with our crap receivers instead and blow a shot at a super bowl.

He's a talented player at a position of need. They should definitely look into this. 

We have a need at WR? For a guy currently doing nothing on his 2nd team ? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

You know the Chiefs traded a second round pick for an attitude problem WR and he made key plays to win the Super Bowl, right?

Ooo and that has worked out how well for them?  Or it didn’t. 

unless you love 12 for 171 LMAO IN A SEASON. 

Edited by MAJBobby

16 minutes ago, FireChans said:

https://twitter.com/schultz_report/status/1708517242776776844?s=46&t=GGNmxHtuMQWK-ZEccAMZsQ

Available for a late round pick. 

I think the Bills should do it. An extremely talented player with some problems between the ears, but provides a talent infusion at the boundary WR position. A sixth may get it done and a sixth may not even make the roster next season.

I say yea 

Throw em a sixth or seventh and put him on the practice squad in case of emergency.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

No thanks you your attitude Tooney you just tried to gaslight with 

Toney helped them win the Super Bowl. Your point was bad. He made huge plays in the Super Bowl. Roll over and let me pet your belly.

Just now, Warcodered said:

The guy with 7 receptions and 35 yards this season?

See above

Just now, MAJBobby said:

We do?  Hmmm doesn’t seem it 

Yeah when you're a slave to the moment it can be tough to see it.

No team has even played in a Superbowl the last 5 years without a #2 target who is significantly better than Gabe Davis. The Bills are tearing up the regular season as usual but all indications are that they still do not meet the bar of Championship Calibre.

2 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Ok and CC couldn’t work as a WR on a team know for excellence in drafting WR’s ? Thoughts ?

He had 800 yards multiple years. He had attitude problems. They sold him high to a terrible team for pick #32. Terrible team remained terrible. He is now being sold low. 

Just now, Warcodered said:

Yeah and Jake Kummerow has scored points for us before too.

In the Super Bowl? Must’ve missed it.

Do you think the Chiefs regret the Toney trade? OBVIOUSLY NOT. Because they won the Super Bowl. They could cut him tomorrow and be like “well, he helped win the Super Bowl so whatever”

go get ur shine box with @MAJBobby for your terrible points. 

2 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Yeah when you're a slave to the moment it can be tough to see it.

No team has even played in a Superbowl the last 5 years without a #2 target who is significantly better than Gabe Davis. The Bills are tearing up the regular season as usual but all indications are that they still do not meet the bar of Championship Calibre.

Because GD isn’t as good as the 2nd WR by a close margin?? We or other teams will win because the overall team is better. Did he have a bad game today? How did he play in the 13 seconds game? Pick and choose Toneys only decent game in his often head case injury prone career. Because somehow a talented but no production diva is available? 

Just now, QLBillsFan said:

Because GD isn’t as good as the 2nd WR by a close margin?? We or other teams will win because the overall team is better. Did he have a bad game today? How did he play in the 13 seconds game? Pick and choose Toneys only decent game in his often head case injury prone career. Because somehow a talented but no production diva is available? 

Juju not Toney. Big picture does it matter how Davis played today, it's one game?

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

He had 800 yards multiple years. He had attitude problems. They sold him high to a terrible team for pick #32. Terrible team remained terrible. He is now being sold low. 

You seem so angry 😡 you ok? Saying things like roll over let me pet your belly. Because they disagree with you? 

1 minute ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Juju not Toney. Big picture does it matter how Davis played today, it's one game?

Different teams different roles. We can win a SB with GD. But CC would make absolutely no contribution. You should be his agent. 

Gabe Davis is playing well this season. Even if he were playing like he was last year, I question whether Chase Claypool would have been an upgrade over that Gabe.

I don't understand the constant talk of needing another WR still with how Gabe is playing at the 2 spot right now. We've got Diggs (maybe the best WR in football) and Davis on the outside performing well. Kincaid is coming on with each week as more of a slot WR, alongside Knox playing well at TE. Cook and Murray catch balls out of the backfield. And Sherfield and Harty have done some good stuff when called upon off of the bench. And we still have Andy Isabella on the Practice Squad if we need to call someone up. Hell, i'd probably take Isabella having a whole offseason with the playbook and the offense over a cold Claypool.

Our pass catchers are very solid right now. If someone gets hurt, maybe you make a call. But we really don't need to be spending draft assets and allocating future cap for a WR as things are right now. I don't know how you can watch the last 3 games and think we're hurting for offensive production and need to make moves.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.