Disfunction Junction, What's Your Function, House Republicans? Embarrassment To The Nation

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Your words are out there for all to see. All 11 people that frequent this board. Your secret is safe although the personal trainer that declined your business was surely wise to you. 

He gave me my membership money back, dude.  all of it.  He was wise to me that I could hurt his biz...

Is this really your best shot?  Calling me gay?  Losing...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

There are some gay folk there but it's no problem.

It’s 2023. Homophobia is a bad look. I get that you are old but it’s better to say nothing than to let fly with this. Also - drinking and posting isn’t the best idea. See Goofball from Riverside. 

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Is this really your best shot?  Calling me gay?  Losing..

Not calling you gay. Calling you a creep. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s 2023. Homophobia is a bad look. I get that you are old but it’s better to say nothing than to let fly with this. Also - drinking and posting isn’t the best idea. See Goofball from Riverside. 

I never mince words.  I play with them but never mince...I'm not a hugger so I don't mind that the gay male or female dancers there don't hug me.  Respect is more important.  And I don't mind a non contact foxtrot with a nice looking gay female.  It's fine.

you're the one stereotyping dancers.  Libraries and dance classes.  Put them on your to do list.

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I never mince words.  I play with them but never mince...I'm not a hugger so I don't mind that the gay male or female dancers there don't hug me.  Respect is more important.  And I don't mind a non contact foxtrot with a nice looking gay female.  It's fine.

you're the one stereotyping dancers.  Libraries and dance classes.  Put them on your to do list.

“Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:
1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Not calling you gay. Calling you a creep. 

Well that's better.    since we're going all high school tonight

55 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

“Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.”

so you hate lectures and professors?   got it...F'in elites trying to make things better through knowledge.

btw, send that to young frankenstein gaetz...he needs it more than I do.

Oh, and I've been married (to the same woman) for most likely your chronological age and definitely your mental one.

8 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Oh, and I've been married (to the same woman) for most likely your chronological age

Your issues surrounding gayness are interesting to watch unfold. Clearly you are a homophobe. Would be better to just say nothing. I know that’s not in your makeup but I’m just trying to help. 

Also, you are quite clueless. What do you think the chronological age of someone with the handle JDHillFan is? 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

In analogy, Gaetz is like the dems version of AOC repping the squad And they aren’t as afraid of McCarthy as the dems were of Nancy so they aren’t scared to vocalize their extreme positions.  

Except the part where AOC doesn't sex traffic underage girls.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Gaetz is overplaying his hand.

McCarthy? He has no political future. He is a California representative. A Republican cannot win any state-wide office in California. So no Governor, no Senator, no nothing. Speaker of the House is the best he can ever do. Lobbyist after that. He's a man with nothing to lose.

So will he cut a deal with Democrats? Yeah, he did it once, he may do it again, just to actually govern a bit and to stick it to the Gaetz-MTG-Boebert idiots.

Really, if McCarthy is pushed out, what alternative Speaker candidate could be elected by a majority of the House -  a House with a 4 seat Republican majority? Hakim Jeffries? 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Your issues surrounding gayness are interesting to watch unfold. Clearly you are a homophobe. Would be better to just say nothing. I know that’s not in your makeup but I’m just trying to help. 

Also, you are quite clueless. What do you think the chronological age of someone with the handle JDHillFan is? 

I wouldn't recommend a career change into psych fields....

28 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Except the part where AOC doesn't sex traffic underage girls.

yes,  how did they wash that shite away?  Whatever happened?  Didn't one of his posse plead guilty and turn on him?

15 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I haven't followed this closely but am curious.   There a reason why Gaetz and Mccarthy don't like each other?  Is it just an old guard vs new?  Right vs far right?

it's far right versus f'in nuts trump page boy.

Traditionally, page boys carry the bride's train, especially if the bride is wearing a dress with a long train. Because of the difficulty of managing a train, page boys are generally no younger than age seven, with older boys being preferred for more complicated duties.

41 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

McCarthy? He has no political future. He is a California representative. A Republican cannot win any state-wide office in California. So no Governor, no Senator, no nothing. Speaker of the House is the best he can ever do. Lobbyist after that. He's a man with nothing to lose.

So will he cut a deal with Democrats? Yeah, he did it once, he may do it again, just to actually govern a bit and to stick it to the Gaetz-MTG-Boebert idiots.

Really, if McCarthy is pushed out, what alternative Speaker candidate could be elected by a majority of the House -  a House with a 4 seat Republican majority? Hakim Jeffries? 

If Dems even want to play ball. I'd guess they just let the GOP sit and stew in their own noxious juices 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I don't think so.  They know McCarthy is a player.  They'll get their pound of flesh to support him...

The result of that on the rest of the GOP "moderate" conference would be far reaching. They would all get primaried and we would get a smaller, but more extreme MAGA house conference, I'd guess 

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Its the next logical thing in line...GOP hates the FBi, paying taxes, the CDC, the government, the ACA, health care, preschool, womens rights, easy and fair voting, vaccines, clean energy, public schools, Hollywood, teachers, unions, immigrants, battling Russia, law and order, NY, Chicago, California, Budweiser, science, logic, the NFL, Taylor Swift, big cities, keeping kids safe from guns....they have run out of things to hate,

Now they hate themselves (of course that has alsways been it...hasn't it) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I don't think so.  They know McCarthy is a player.  They'll get their pound of flesh to support him...

I dunno. They had a deal with him to avoid the shutdown and then he moved forward on the shut down anyway. So why would they trust him to hold up his end of any bargain?

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

thats shady. 

"Brand New Congress, or BNC, is actually two organizations: It is a “progressive” political action committee that backs left-wing candidates, like Cortez. Any donations the PAC makes have to be public.

But it’s also a private corporation, an LLC, that runs political campaigns—and it doesn’t have to report a single dollar it spends…or who it’s working for."

Like BLM? wait. that was only a private corporation. was never a charity or PAC.  even though the media and politicians swore it was.

But in the big picture we are talking about shady pacs. (huge and dirty money promoting politics)  just yesterday a shady PAC president was installed as a senator.

51 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If true, it needs looked into for sure.  That article is mostly crap by the headline alone.  There is nothing in the entire thing that is "sex" related.  Just a catchy headline with no backing.

if she did indeed kick back money for no service provided, it needs looked into and prosecuted if true.  And anyone else who did the same thing.  Most are corrupt enough to try this garbage.

2 minutes ago, cle23 said:

If true, it needs looked into for sure.  That article is mostly crap by the headline alone.  There is nothing in the entire thing that is "sex" related.  Just a catchy headline with no backing.

if she did indeed kick back money for no service provided, it needs looked into and prosecuted if true.  And anyone else who did the same thing.  Most are corrupt enough to try this garbage.

Exactly. Can't believe I actually clicked on it. The story seems to be that her boyfriend has worked on her campaigns and may have been compensated for it.

Ooh, sexy!!!

⬆️ 

This dude's on my ignore.

Most likely reason?

Useful idiot. 

Hey Whitewalker..

Go ***** yourself. 

⬆️ 

L Ron Fuk.cstick.

An eyeroll emoji.

Should I report him to a ***** agenda driven mod?

:lol:

• Eyeroll 2

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

This dude's on my ignore.

Most likely reason?

Useful idiot. 

Hey Whitewalker..

Go ***** yourself. 

I mean, it's pretty self aware that you know you're an idiot .

But seriously, I think there is a decent chance McCarthy will be back without the insane vacate requirements. Mostly because everyone on the GOP realizes that they have no one more competent in the House.

Even the most competent politician will have trouble keeping a coalition together of people scared for their seats and needing to show *something* and the Crazy Caucus of "Jewish Space Laser" Green and Matt "I date high schoolers" Gaetz

On 10/2/2023 at 7:29 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

This is some DEM/establishment conspiracy that will be forgotten when it doesn't come true.

but reads like the usual attempt at removing the political opposition.

On 10/2/2023 at 11:01 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

By maga you mean an narrative outside the official state/MSM narrative.

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Just a created MSM/DNC narrative that's parroted by the farm

Maybe you should worry less about narratives and PACS and focus on reality.

You are broken record with zero success.

And here, you can save your reply:

image.thumb.png.97a75d844e00e48533b29d82d059cc7f.png

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Who could get speaker if not Mccarthy?

It'd almost be worth the entertainment if Marj or Boebert won it though I'm assuming that won't happen.   

Might take months.  How embarrassing for McCarthy to get utterly humiliated by a back-bencher from the armpit of Florida like Matt Gaetz.

30 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Who could get speaker if not Mccarthy?

It'd almost be worth the entertainment if Marj or Boebert won it though I'm assuming that won't happen.   

Feel like the most likely next Speaker is… Kevin McCarthy. 

3 hours ago, cle23 said:

figure it could all be made up, but then she is such a conniver I find it hard to give her benefit or the doubt. Just like it’s hard to give Geatz benefit of the doubt he skeevy with young  girls.