Week 4, Fish v. Bills - Predict the Score

newcam2012

42-23 Dolphins. 

I think this is going to get ugly at some point (either flood gate opens at the start and simmers once it's too late to do anything...or we hang for a while and the dam breaks in the 2nd half).  I don't think our D matches up with them (who's does) and with Poyer out, that is a huge wealth of knowledge, familiarity, and communication that is just gone from the back half of the D.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

Remember those days as a young kid 

14-7 game late into the fourth against the dolphins - bills trailing by 7 inside the 10.

kelly drops back to throw looks around a second

fires a layer to his right for the front pylon for - I believe Lofton - only to be intercepted and taken the other way in a crushing early October loss

we went to the superbowl and crushed them that year in Miami twice since they won the division 

but anyways - that has no connection to this game

Taking the bills 34-20

yep I said it - our defense holds this offense to 20 and shocks the world 

• Like (+1) 2

Buffalo - 42

Miami - 21

Bills offense is near perfect against a weak Dolphins defense and the Bills defense get a couple takeaways A pick by Bernard again in the 1st Quarter and a fumble recovery on a strip sack by Floyd. Miami’s offense gets yards but doesn’t have much success with Hill. Late in the 3rd Quarter Hill gets walloped by Hyde coming across the middle causing a scuffle but no long term effects. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.