Leonard Floyd....great pickup, Beane!!

Special K

I knew this guy was good, but he seems to have taken it to another level here in Buffalo!

I can't wait to see him and Von Miller on the field at the same time...they are going to wreak havoc!!

On 3rd and longs, and other obvious passing downs, I am envisioning a front 4 of Miller, Rousseau, Oliver, and Floyd.

I would call it the Turbo package...."From zero to opposing QB's in under 3.5 seconds!!"

Go Bills!!

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 9

41 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Loved the signing of Floyd when they did it, and loving it even more now.

How was this guy available in free agency for such a long period of time?

Seriously.  

He’s just what the doctor ordered.  I think he was still available because he was hoping for some real guaranteed money.  I’d venture to say that he didn’t get the money he was looking for due to his age and the plethora of vet pass rushers that were available.  

once he realized the guaranteed money wasn’t coming, Beane capitalized.  Well don’t captain.  Wouldn’t it be amazing if we could keep him next year too?  🙏🏻 

• Like (+1) 6

12 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Seriously.  

He’s just what the doctor ordered.  I think he was still available because he was hoping for some real guaranteed money.  I’d venture to say that he didn’t get the money he was looking for due to his age and the plethora of vet pass rushers that were available.  

once he realized the guaranteed money wasn’t coming, Beane capitalized.  Well don’t captain.  Wouldn’t it be amazing if we could keep him next year too?  🙏🏻 

I wouldn't be upset if that happened.

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The things guys like him bring to the team we don’t see:

This kind of highlights the difference between the Raiders game and the WTF game, Garoppolo knew he had to get the ball out quick, teams will try and gameplan to avoid our pass rush, Howell as a rookie either couldn't or wasn't asked too.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He picked up right where he left offf last year. He had 9 sacks in the last 7 games . He was top 10 in pressures on a weak DL. Donald was injured.  Now the pressures are equaling huge plays. 

When Von gets back, McD can get really creative with the front 4 looks

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Loved the signing.  He is way more than just a stop gap until Von comes back. He is a viable threat as a 3rd pass rusher in the rotation. 

Will be interesting to see who sits when Von comes back. I have been a Lawson fan and an AJE critic.  I'd go with Lawson as my fourth DE. Neither he nor AJE offer much inside pass rush.  

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Lawson was credited with 7 pressures yesterday in 20 snaps. AJE was credited with 5 on 25 snaps. Those are both excellent rates. 

I think one of Kingsley Johnathan or Poona Ford will be the one out when Von comes back...barring injury to someone else.

Poona didn't dress yesterday and saw him as much as I saw him the first two weeks. 

• Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.