Week 3: Buffalo (-6.5) at Washington

BuffaloBillyG

4 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Have you been reading this thread? 

I’m not sure who is worse - people who comment in long threads without bothering to read anything upthread, or people who immediately stand up in the airplane aisle as soon as the cabin doors open.  

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I’m not sure who is worse - people who comment in long threads without bothering to read anything upthread, or people who immediately stand up in the airplane aisle as soon as the cabin doors open.  

Or people who yell from the back “open the door!” as the flight attendant is waiting for the jet bridge to connect to the plane.

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

how does the broncos defense compare to the bills?

I'm thinking the bills D will do a much better job then denver. just milano alone can be disruptive.

NFL Team Total Defense Stats 2023

I'm afraid if Milano intercepts another pass like that, the ref is going to call it DPI or "personal foul - unnecessary roughness"

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Micah Hyde threw it

https://x.com/thadbrown7/status/1704547932618240108?s=20

13 hours ago, eball said:

Don’t underestimate Sam Howell.  Most of you probably have no recollection that after his sophomore year at UNC he was a very highly touted NFL prospect.  He set a UNC freshman record with 38 TDs and followed it up with 30 the next season.  He returned to school for his junior year and the Heels had a horrid offensive line; he was running for his life most of the time.  His draft stock suffered significantly as a result.  He’s not huge (6’1”) but his arm is plenty strong, and he’s a true “dawg.”  He had over 800 yards rushing his junior season.

My point is simply that this is no “journeyman” QB or typical 5th round pick.

Became more of a UNC fan after my daughter went there - saw all of Howell's games and he is a gamer.  Rooting for the guy (when he's not playing the Bills)

One side note - apropos of nothing - he allegedly only eats chicken

Commanders rookie QB Sam Howell says he only eats chicken. He's never tried a burger or a steak and won't eat seafood. He orders chicken tenders at steakhouses and brings his own tenders to team dinners.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

41 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Or people who yell from the back “open the door!” as the flight attendant is waiting for the jet bridge to connect to the plane.

the absolute worst are the people who stand up right away in the aisle and move down the aisle, cutting ahead by like 3 rows, at most.  Do they not understand the normal de-planing protocol? 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

the absolute worst are the people who stand up right away in the aisle and move down the aisle, cutting ahead by like 3 rows, at most.  Do they not understand the normal de-planing protocol? 

Yeah, just because they don’t have any luggage in the overhead compartments they think they can just get up and barrel down the aisle. I despise those people. I always hope that, if they check some luggage, the airline lost it.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

Yeah, just because they don’t have any luggage in the overhead compartments they think they can just get up and barrel down the aisle. I despise those people. I always hope that, if they check some luggage, the airline lost it.

Totally agree. what are they thinking? They will never make it off the plane first. At most, they move up a few rows and then get blocked. But then it screws up the flow for everyone else. Drives me crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Totally agree. what are they thinking? They will never make it off the plane first. At most, they move up a few rows and then get blocked. But then it screws up the flow for everyone else. Drives me crazy.

I am a fairly large individual. If I am on the aisle I pop up in advance of those people and cut them off. 

It's the little things. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

Biased, not bias. Bias is a noun. The levels of irony here are astounding.

37 minutes ago, arcane said:

That's the joke 

They truly are

I am explicitly referencing the error that occurs in the tweet and which I replicate in the post, the replication is a joke because it's the exact thing I'm complaining about. Get it? 

Edited by arcane

2 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I will gladly take those cutters over someone who repeatedly craps their pants the whole flight like they ate at an all you can eat roadside gas station buffet. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

amen

Btw I flew into Buffalo/Niagara last week and the ground personnel weren’t even ready for our scheduled flight. It took them over 40 minutes to get the tarmac and stuff ready for us to deplane.

The people almost rioted 

My condolences. I’ve had similar pain out of Buf. Sat on the tarmac for 2 and a half hours one January waiting for the plane to de-ice. Halfway through the process and the equipment took a *****. We had to wait until it was resolved. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.