Week 3: Buffalo (-6.5) at Washington

BuffaloBillyG

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's hard to tell if Washington is good or not.  The Cardinals are terrible and the Broncos still seem to be a mess.  It's the norm for Payton to have bad defenses.

They keep getting behind to bad teams and coming back. They needed two 4th quarter TDs to beat the Cardinals at home. But then you see the highlights and they look great. But how did they look in the first half in those games? 

5 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

They keep getting behind to bad teams and coming back. They needed two 4th quarter TDs to beat the Cardinals at home. But then you see the highlights and they look great. But how did they look in the first half in those games? 

That only lasts so long.  Then you run into a legit offense and you fall behind too far.

32 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

The Commanders D Line is arguably the most dominant in the league

They could absolutely wreak havoc and ruin our offensive game plan

Well - their opponents, the Cardinals and Broncos, managed to score 46 points and rack up 636 yds on them over their first 2 games.

Mostly, as noted, in the first 3 quarters of games

So either those opponents are pretty elite offenses, or their defense does allow opponents to score and move the ball

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

IMG_4284.jpeg

be so good to see them and the team bring home the lombardi. this is a special bunch

26 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

solid, well spoken point

were you the dude keeping receipts before the Jets game?

for disagreeing with your take on the skins D? they are not the Jets. they didn't do all that great against their first two opponents, which I may add are not even close to the bills offense. sure, some sacks but they couldn't slow down the points against them.

no, a simple "no" should be taken as just that, no.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Well - their opponents, the Cardinals and Broncos, managed to score 46 points and rack up 636 yds on them over their first 2 games.

Mostly, as noted, in the first 3 quarters of games

So either those opponents are pretty elite offenses, or their defense does allow opponents to score and move the ball

Alot of that yardage is from a Hail Mary that was answered, and another deep ball that connected early in the game against Denver. Their line took over in the second half.

There's opportunity if the Oline can protect, but don't be surprised if Josh is under constant pressure 

1 hour ago, eball said:

Mike White played at South Florida and Western Kentucky.  Sam Howell played in a power conference and set records at his school (UNC).

Yeah, they're not at all similar.

But most years, South Florida and the Hilltoppers would probably beat UNC in football. 🤪

Just now, SUNY_amherst said:

he posted it not you. I don’t think he needs your explanation of his one word post

i am fine with disagreement. I’m not the one “taking receipts” of people that disagree with me. That was him  

whether you think I need to explain or not, I did.  

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Im re-watching the Broncos/Washington game and the number of effective screens Washington has run is impressive

how does the broncos defense compare to the bills?

I'm thinking the bills D will do a much better job then denver. just milano alone can be disruptive.

NFL Team Total Defense Stats 2023

1 hour ago, eball said:

Mike White played at South Florida and Western Kentucky.  Sam Howell played in a power conference and set records at his school (UNC).

Yeah, they're not at all similar.

The players and background might not be similar but but the unwarranted  hype certainly is.  Smart money would bet I believe that this guy will come back to his level sooner rather than later.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.