Gavin Newsom: “I got Covid wrong…would do everything differently” 😯😯😯

JaCrispy

• JaCrispy changed the title to Gavin Newsom: “I got Covid wrong…would do everything differently” 😯😯😯

So California was wrong (again) and Florida was right (again). Go figure.

My company was THIS close to firing people that would not get the vaccine. They definitely made us register our vaccine status like how the nazi's registered the Jews or like how NY is registering "assault rifles" now. The only reason to register is so that you are easy to find.

I feel bad for the people that did lose their jobs and I think they would have a pretty good case to sue for back wages at this point!

1. Was created in a lab funded by the US Government

2. Was released (whether on purpose or accidentally) during an election year

3. Led to basic human rights being taken away and more power for the government

4. Anyone who questioned any of this was cancelled and/or fired from their job

Did I miss anything? But this is all "right wing conspiracy Qanon" stuff right? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

A confession of bad decisions or behavior is wonderful but the people who demonstrated great zeal and willingness to put the boot of big government on the necks of its citizens for disobedience need to be held to account.  I for one feel compelled to grant them no mercy.  For starters, because I expect these confessions are self-serving and lack any level of genuine sincerity or regret.  Rather than do it differently my guess is they'd be more than willing to do it again.  

• Like (+1) 2

Like he has any integrity left.

his Ideology is still the same.  he has always and will always be on the side of mega industry and the state and damn with the will of the people.

and a large reason his state is one of the leaders in NET domestic migration out of it.

This is just lip service for his run.  but no one believes it.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Agree 1

Newsome is an a-hole in every way imaginable.

Meanwhile the Orange Menace doubles down on his covid heroics and tells Megan Kelly he doesn’t have any idea who would have given Fauci a PRESIDENTIAL commendation. He cannot go away soon enough. 

Edited by JDHillFan
Spelling
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Newsome is a a-hole in every way imaginable.

Meanwhile the Orange Menace doubles down on his covid heroics and tells Megan Kelly he doesn’t have any idea who would have given Fauci a PRESIDENTIAL commendation. He cannot go away soon enough. 

Just imagine a world where we have actual representation vs these Highly funded elite liars.

Trump vs Biden?  trump vs Newsom?  that's a crap choice

just as bad as the last few, if not worse.

But no doubt.  This is the dude the money will be behind. 

outside of the failures in office now, there isn't much on the bench or in the minors.

Now you keep hearing H, Jefferies name mentioned. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Just imagine a world where we have actual representation vs these Highly funded elite liars.

Trump vs Biden?  trump vs Newsom?  that's a crap choice

just as bad as the last few, if not worse.

But no doubt.  This is the dude the money will be behind. 

outside of the failures in office now, there isn't much on the bench or in the minors.

Now you keep hearing H, Jefferies name mentioned. 

He has no chance.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This entire interview is an endorsement for Ron DeSantis and a warning to never ever ever vote Democrat.   

I like DeSantis, though I don’t think he could withstand the attack from the left should he win. You know if a Republican wins the presidency, they will be attacked by the racist left unmercifully. They got away with it once you know they’ll do it again. The scumbags on the left will never let anyone other than a democrat become president if they can help it. There isn’t any rule or law they won’t break to achieve their goal. Total Marxist pigs we have in the Democratic Party now. Such a shame. 

• Like (+1) 2

public service announcement.  Eric Topol is brilliant!  should be a well researched and cited. i'm hoping to get registered before all the cons here fill it up

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4931460717051766106?source=FBPD2&fbclid=IwAR32T94T9g4dpdQJJIUDpmNMVdRwQEeE3IuXls4KOGEruQQJkith2CURz3c

Thats not all he got wrong.

a90ad419-6151-4300-9a3c-e0a6ca42e2e2-105

California Finally Admits Defeat, Repeals Travel Ban on Red States

By Jeff Charles 

It appears that California’s government was forced to eat a healthy helping of crow after it passed new legislation related to its travel ban to red states. The Golden State has officially repealed a law banning state-sponsored travel to states that supposedly discriminate against members of the LGBTQ community.

The original legislation, enacted in 2016, was primarily a symbolic move to show those bigots in red states a thing or two. But now, the rocket scientists in charge of California’s government have finally realized the measure did far more harm than good.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2023/09/17/california-finally-admits-defeat-repeals-travel-ban-on-red-states-n2163934

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/17/2023 at 3:13 AM, John from Riverside said:

Damn, that house is nice
Too bad Kentucky doesn’t really look like that and are the biggest offenders of taking handouts

That house  in CA is probably worth about 2X that the in the  SF area.  Saw in the San Jose paper about 15b years ago a  6-700 sq ft  cottage  in downtown SJ that had bowed out walls. no paint and trees growing in the gutters. Was valued then at $650K. That was the land value. In no way was it habitable.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

On 9/17/2023 at 3:13 AM, John from Riverside said:

Damn, that house is nice
Too bad Kentucky doesn’t really look like that and are the biggest offenders of taking handouts

Never been, eh.

that state has natural beauty and one's money goes a long way. the problem is the lack of jobs outside the Lexington or Louisville.  Blue grass beltway is full of multimillion dollar horse farms. 

https://www.vrbo.com/2673849?noDates=true&unitId=3244572

gotta get out more.

4 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Never been, eh.

that state has natural beauty and one's money goes a long way. the problem is the lack of jobs outside the Lexington or Louisville.  Blue grass beltway is full of multimillion dollar horse farms. 

https://www.vrbo.com/2673849?noDates=true&unitId=3244572

gotta get out more.

Every state has nice places
Everything I just said is true