Gilliam: 5.8%

Defense

Bernard: 100%
Milano: 100% 

Benford: 100%

Tre: 100%
Poyer: 100%

Hyde: 98.2%
Oliver: 70.4% (!!! - his highest percentage ever I believe)

Taron: 68.5%

Rousseau: 64.8%

Floyd: 51.2%

Daquan: 51.2%

Lawson: 48.2%

Epenesa: 35.2%

Rapp: 33.3%

Phillips: 31.5%

Settle: 27.8%

Poona: 18.5%

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Murray over Harris was interesting. I'm of the belief Harris should be the starter and they should mix in Cook for a change of pace and Murray could be short yardage as needed

I look forward to seeing Cook against any defense that isn’t the Jets. They are so fast and so good and I think Cook actually played fairly well considering Singletary averaged 3.0 yards per carry against the Jets in the first game last season. Cook averaged 3.8 last night.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I look forward to seeing Cook against any defense that isn’t the Jets. They are so fast and so good and I think Cook actually played fairly well considering Singletary averaged 3.0 yards per carry against the Jets in the first game last season. Cook averaged 3.8 last night.

Cook has never been the every down back at any level. He's the change of pace, 3rd down receiver guy. He's not built for that kind of punishment 

10 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Kincaid being at 80% is shocking with 4 targets lol. What were they doing out there 

7 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

He was open many times, Allen just didn’t look his way. All 22s will confirm it. 

You mean he wasn't 50 yards downfield in double-coverage?

• Haha (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Kincaid being at 80% is shocking with 4 targets lol. What were they doing out there 

And he caught all 4 of his targets.

please please please can Dorsey find a way to set our offensive game plan up so Kincaid is always in that short to intermediate part of the field as a safety valve to Josh and start making him the first read?

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Murray over Harris was interesting. I'm of the belief Harris should be the starter and they should mix in Cook for a change of pace and Murray could be short yardage as needed

Yeah I expected Harris would get more work. But I expected they’d be under center with two tight ends a lot more as well. I totally misjudged the game plan as usual lol 

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Lol what game were you watching? 3.8 yards per, yuck 

In cooks defense that stat sucks.. They ran him multiple times from that shotgun draw and there was literally nothing he was gonna do but take the loss. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Lol what game were you watching? 3.8 yards per, yuck 

5 first downs, fast and decisive to the outside and against an excellent front. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Can Taron play safety?  He’s one of our best players and should be on the field all the time.  Poyer and Hyde were a step late repeatedly last night.  

They took Taron off the field mainly for Rapp to play a big nickel. Didn't love that.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

I feel like I’ve seen some things about Shaq Lawson and some of the Bills draft woes. He’s not great but outside of some short stops elsewhere he’s been a productive player for us and keeps finding playing time regardless of who we draft and bring in. 

Kudos to Shaq.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.