Impeachment Inquiry into Joseph R. Biden, 46th President of the United States

20 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Not to the MSM watchers. its not spelled out that way on CNN or NPR. it didnt happen.

so you believe people like Ol Tuck who was making millions, which you resent pretty much anyone but you making.  And you don't believe idealistic, earnest people with journalism degrees at NPR making 5 figures.   Damn, you're dumb.  And inconsistent.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

so you believe people like Ol Tuck who was making millions, which you resent pretty much anyone but you making.  And you don't believe earnest people with journalism degrees at NPR making 5 figures.   Damn, you're dumb.

you think Mrs Madcow is a valid source of facts.  

you guys love to call others exactly what you are.

say others are doing exactly what your doing

its old and stale.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Bring it on, the right will just look as stupid and corrupt as usual. 

5 year investigation into Hunter, what did that bring up? A gun charge? I never gave a ***** about Hunter anyway. The right just wants their pound of flesh because of all their corruption is laid out in the open for everyone to see. Soon the lefts corruption will be laid out in plain sight for all to see. But this ain’t it. Is Biden corrupt? Sure, he’s a politician, of course he’s corrupt. But this is just something to help expose the right further. But the lefts turn is coming!

Edited by 4th&long
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, LarryMadman said:

How so?

The GOP has a terminal case of Very Online Brain. They are way out in the fringes of internet conspiracy and think that the average American is as well (they are not). They are going to put up evidence that Hunter Biden is corrupt (he is) and that Joe Biden is wealthy (he is) and they are going to assume that everyone is going to make the connection without hard evidence of Joe Biden taking bribes (they won't). They are still reliant on people believing debunked falsehoods like the insanity around the Shokin firing.

It's going to be an ongoing Congressional equivalent of the Pepe Silvia scene from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and the average American is going to be turned off by it, thinking the GOP is unserious. In the runup to the election, the GOP is going to be shouting to the voters that they shouldn't be trusted to run the government because they are children.

Not to mention that in the best possible scenario for the GOP, that they actually find hard evidence that Joe Biden was personally involved with corruption and bribes. In which case, his campaign is probably over and the Dems have to nominate someone else. Since most Dems didn't want Biden to run and are concerned about his age, this is actually a pretty decent outcome for the left.

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

^^^^^^^^^^^  a hell of an echo chamber of MSM talking points.

I find it interesting how all you ever do is post strawmen arguments and roll your eyes. Rarely do you ever contribute anything of substance. What are you getting out of this?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The GOP has a terminal case of Very Online Brain. They are way out in the fringes of internet conspiracy and think that the average American is as well (they are not). They are going to put up evidence that Hunter Biden is corrupt (he is) and that Joe Biden is wealthy (he is) and they are going to assume that everyone is going to make the connection without hard evidence of Joe Biden taking bribes (they won't). They are still reliant on people believing debunked falsehoods like the insanity around the Shokin firing.

It's going to be an ongoing Congressional equivalent of the Pepe Silvia scene from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and the average American is going to be turned off by it, thinking the GOP is unserious. In the runup to the election, the GOP is going to be shouting to the voters that they shouldn't be trusted to run the government because they are children.

Not to mention that in the best possible scenario for the GOP, that they actually find hard evidence that Joe Biden was personally involved with corruption and bribes. In which case, his campaign is probably over and the Dems have to nominate someone else. Since most Dems didn't want Biden to run and are concerned about his age, this is actually a pretty decent outcome for the left.

You have.....I Believe Without Questioning  Proven Liars MSM Brain.  The hallmark of the useful idiot.

Thus your well deserved moniker...

THE KING

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I find it interesting how all you ever do is post strawmen arguments and roll your eyes. Rarely do you ever contribute anything of substance. What are you getting out of this?

I've got news for you.  Regurgitating your masters talking points with your typical bloviating flourish isn't contributing anything more than showing your useful idiocy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Oh? How's that working out for you? 

Not working well.  Appease one side of the underclass and the other side sees it as favoritism.  Even tho the perception is incorrect.  The programs are based on need.  Bu the main problem is obviously inflation which is happening worldwide and is a response mostly to massive spending during the pandemic to keep the country afloat.  Despite what the cons say, there is no one to blame x perhaps the Chinese if it can be shown the virus leaked from a lab and not from bats in a market.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

I might need to start checking out the 5.  This Tarlov woman is really hot in a really smart way.  She needs to invest in a stylist tho.  Better hair and some well selected clothes could move her career to a better gig.  Honestly, can't believe Fox allowed her to go on so long.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/tarlov-throws-down-with-co-hosts-on-biden-impeachment-inquiry-quotes-house-republicans-skeptical-it-will-lead-anywhere/

• Eyeroll 1

56 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Jesus, what an ominous and threatening post.  This whole thing is just getting started. 

Get ready for the mockingbird media to go into overdrive. 

and the PACS/Charities and social media "profiles" will parrot the narrative as their own.

They are going to scare them to death with conspiracies of trump taking down the republic.

Righties taking away trans and abortion rights.

Covid Panic

Anything race related

While ignoring the crap economy smacking most in the face.

the disaster that is Ukraine

investigation into biden.

or any of the other countless failures being felt right now.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

For there being no evidence, why does the narrative have to always get walked back and altered as if no one, outside of useful idiots, will notice?

you know what that means. time for "someone" to start another thread about there being no evidence.

While the same "voices" swore the Buzzfeed dossier was factual.  (shoot, many still do)

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The issue, at least to me, isn't the investigation. That was ongoing, and it should continue.

Rebranding it as an "impeachment Inquiry" at this time does nothing to advance the truth-finding function of Congressional oversight.

agree for the most part. but at what point would/should it?

If they have evidence of bribery with Biden, that's a high crime.  seems they would have to at that point.

are we at that point?

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

are we at that point?

No.

We are at the point where we can say the following:

- Hunter Biden sought to trade on his name and to involve his father

- His father wasn't just a passive participant. He did things that went beyond just saying, "Oh well, that's Hunter, I can't stop him for saying he's my son." He was on phone calls, etc., with the apparent purpose of allowing Hunter to benefit from the perception of assistance of his father

- We call this "the appearance of impropriety." For any ordinary federal government employee, this would be an ethics violation. Presidents and Vice Presidents get away with it all the time because they can't be disciplined by some kind of government ethics panel. They can be impeached, and they can lose their law licenses (if they still have them - see Bill Clinton)

- There is ample basis to continue to address the next question: did Joe Biden benefit, directly or indirectly, from Hunter's dealings?" And the other question: "did Hunter Biden's activities cause Joe Biden to intervene in policy/diplomatic discussions that impacted U.S. policy?" But there's not proof of any such thing yet.

As a practical matter, I guess it is an "impeachment Inquiry" whatever you call it. I mean, otherwise it is just a "embarrass Joe Biden to turn voters against him" operation, which is, of course, also a purpose, or even the main purpose. I see no reason why slapping the official "impeachment Inquiry" label on it now helps move the ball forward. In fact, I think it probably makes it harder to actually obtain real information. So I think it's foolish.

My not-so-secret hope: the be careful what you wish for. Biden withdraws. Someone better (not Kamala) gets nominated and wins.

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

No.

We are at the point where we can say the following:

- Hunter Biden sought to trade on his name and to involve his father

- His father wasn't just a passive participant. He did things that went beyond just saying, "Oh well, that's Hunter, I can't stop him for saying he's my son." He was on phone calls, etc., with the apparent purpose of allowing Hunter to benefit from the perception of assistance of his father

- We call this "the appearance of impropriety." For any ordinary federal government employee, this would be an ethics violation. Presidents and Vice Presidents get away with it all the time because they can't be disciplined by some kind of government ethics panel. They can be impeached, and they can lose their law licenses (if they still have them - see Bill Clinton)

- There is ample basis to continue to address the next question: did Joe Biden benefit, directly or indirectly, from Hunter's dealings?" And the other question: "did Hunter Biden's activities cause Joe Biden to intervene in policy/diplomatic discussions that impacted U.S. policy?" But there's not proof of any such thing yet.

As a practical matter, I guess it is an "impeachment Inquiry" whatever you call it. I mean, otherwise it is just a "embarrass Joe Biden to turn voters against him" operation, which is, of course, also a purpose, or even the main purpose. I see no reason why slapping the official "impeachment Inquiry" label on it now helps move the ball forward. In fact, I think it probably makes it harder to actually obtain real information. So I think it's foolish.

My not-so-secret hope: the be careful what you wish for. Biden withdraws. Someone better (not Kamala) gets nominated and wins.

Do they have the call logs from the thousands where he used aliases?  the burner phones.

Bribery is actual treason as stated in the constitution. 

could get even worse. impeach him.  K for incompetence and here we are with McCarthy.

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think we’re past the point where the question of Biden being an innocent pawn in a vast right wing conspiracy, the questions that remain are how much did he benefit, did he break the law, how much money has been funneled and from where.   

It’s interesting that the committee has faced resistance over the release of the 5,000+ emails Biden used on the government platform.  

And yet in the current corrupt state of the US, I guarantee no matter how much solid evidence there's zero 

chance of a conviction. Zero. Its all a waste of time.

26 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Wow he said the quiet part out loud. Demanding his biased msm to help wash this away. 

It's crazy how bent and corrupt the system has gotten that they aren't even worried about this being completely public. 

A political party telling the independent media to target their opposition? Not even 15 years ago I feel like that would have instantly ended careers, if not led to some more serious consequences. Well, but here we are... 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

And yet in the current corrupt state of the US, I guarantee no matter how much solid evidence there's zero 

I'd bet if you looked at a substantial cross section of the major power players in Washington--Biden/Pelosi/Cocaine Mitch/Lindsay G---a high number would have cut similar side deals.  The threat of mutually assured destruction ironically keeps everyone honest. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Wow he said the quiet part out loud. Demanding his biased msm to help wash this away. 

The dems started this with the Russian collusion nonsense.

got a good chuckle out of Schumer calling this a witch-hunt 😆 

And they are only too willing to do it.  As they have been for decades.

46 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Yup.  Just like there was of convicting Trump either time.  It didn't stop them.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The issue, at least to me, isn't the investigation. That was ongoing, and it should continue.

Rebranding it as an "impeachment Inquiry" at this time does nothing to advance the truth-finding function of Congressional oversight.

I'm pretty sure that's not why they did it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

9 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Do they have the call logs from the thousands where he used aliases?  the burner phones.

Bribery is actual treason as stated in the constitution. 

could get even worse. impeach him.  K for incompetence and here we are with McCarthy.

There is a reason why they keep on using the term Biden family and not Joe Biden

It’s OK I’m looking forward to this now that they have gone down this path they have to prove their case

They don’t even have the votes for the impeachment inquiry and have been investigating this for months

• Eyeroll 1