Us Bills fans drink a lot

Draconator

Bills fans drink the most drink per game at 3.3 drinks.Carolina Panthers fans ranked last at 2.2 drinks per game.
https://www.wgrz.com/mobile/article/life/people/bills-mafia/buffalo-bills-fans-booziest-fans-nfl/71-a3642520-5e76-4741-ba48-fe052b4b65f2

We are all just following in Josh's footsteps.

Edited by Draconator
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

What's fun is that there are lots of people like me who drink 0 at Bills games so the rest of you are doing a lot to pull up the average.

13 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Well that means we piss more to in the pisser at the stadium 

We will all miss the trough when it's gone. It may be a lot of negative things, but it's efficient.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Go**amn right. I'm on drink 4 and getting started on an easy night.

"

That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

— Charles Bukowski

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Draconator said:

Bills fans drink the most drink per game at 3.3 drinks.Carolina Panthers fans ranked last at 2.2 drinks per game.
https://www.wgrz.com/mobile/article/life/people/bills-mafia/buffalo-bills-fans-booziest-fans-nfl/71-a3642520-5e76-4741-ba48-fe052b4b65f2

Which indicates there are many stadium attendees drinking a whole lot more than that. 
As much as I love seeing the Bills in person, the idea of spending hundreds of $$ and traveling 900 miles to risk a game day experience that may be ruined by a couple of drunk A holes keeps me from making the trip. 
I’ve never understood why some people get so blotto at games and concerts they will barely remember. How is being cognitively impaired preferable to lucidity? I get unwinding with a drink or two in a social setting. I just don’t understand the appeal of being so obnoxious and betarded that you need your friends babysitting to keep you from falling down and getting into fights. 

Edited by SoMAn
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

Which indicates there are many stadium attendees drinking a whole lot more than that. 
As much as I love seeing the Bills in person, the idea of spending hundreds of $$ and traveling 900 miles to risk a game day experience that may be ruined by a couple of drunk A holes keeps me from making the trip. 
I’ve never understood why some people get so blotto at games and concerts they will barely remember. How is being cognitively impaired preferable to lucidity? I get unwinding with a drink or two in a social setting. I just don’t understand the appeal of being so obnoxious and betarded that you need your friends babysitting to keep you from falling down and getting into fights. 

Naturally, that's simply foul behavior. I made a joke upthread, but that is not to condone foolish or abusive behavior.

Folks who think blotto hijinks is a culture or part of the fan experience are toxic and dim and probably something the new stadium will discourage by pricing out many who habitually indulge obnoxious actions in the name of entertainment.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Draconator said:

Does this take into account the 30 beers everyone drinks in the parking lot? Prolly not. I can't imagine what the numbers would be if they added that into the averages.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

image.png.42170e4b0d115ce7cf16b3cc9029f0bb.png

"Beer is proof that God loves people and wants them to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Whoever invented beer is a wise man." -- Plato

"Beer. It's what's for breakfast." -- Dr. Who

IMG_0167.jpeg

It’s always nice to put a face with a name!   

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Does this take into account the 30 beers everyone drinks in the parking lot? Prolly not. I can't imagine what the numbers would be if they added that into the averages.

From what I could tell, the 3.3 beers is mostly about when watching the team on TV.  Pre-gaming in the parking lot at the game itself is often about not having to pay ridiculous beer prices during the game.  I know it is for me.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.