2. AFC East

3. NFC West

4. AFC West

5. AFC North

6. NFC North

7. NFC South

8. AFC South

31 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I like that you put the AFCN over the AFCE.  

For all the talk of our division, if Pickett makes any kind of jump and Watson, at all, resembles the guy he used to be.. that division is incredible. 

I absolutely love the Steelers this year. I think they take at least 2nd in their division. For my money TJ Watt is the best defensive player in the game. He missed 7 games last year. Steelers make the playoffs last year if he played all 17. They were 8-2 in games he played in and 1-6 in the games he missed.

Games he missed included:

17-14 loss to NE

16-10 loss to Miami

24-20 loss to NY Jets

I think they easily win two out of those three games with TJ Watt. And he probably ends Tua's season even earlier. 

• Agree 1

46 minutes ago, SCBills said:

For all the talk of our division, if Pickett makes any kind of jump and Watson, at all, resembles the guy he used to be.. that division is incredible. 

image.gif.5012f0ec8e97745498bbdbccb1f73224.gif
🤔 I am unsure if that's ⬆️ what you meant...

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Absolutely agree all 4 teams are going to tough outs for anyone. I also agree on watson and Pickett.

Dan, thanks first for starting this thread.  Some of our opinions vary, but at least we can have a polite conversation.

AFCN- 4

AFCE- 3

NFCE- 3 (It’s hard to believe the NFC Least has to turned maybe into Beasts)

NFCW- 2 (Everyone acknowledges the 49ers is probably the 2nd best team in the NFC, but a number of people are overlooking Seattle)

AFCW- 2 (I’ll believe it when I see Denver produce with Wilson)

AFCS- 1 (It’s the Jags and that’s about it.  People don’t really want to admit that Pederson has turned that team around)

NFCN- 1 (The Vikings had a horseshoe so big the size of Montana last year). Detroit is the only real threat.

NFCS- 1 (The Saints are a complete team minus Carr with a corral of weapons.  Someone mentioned the Bucs.  They are a dumpster fire and I live here)

I guess I should note, I placed 17 teams in a 14 race, but my point to be clear is I see 17 eligibles.  We’ll see how it plays out.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, SCBills said:

There are so many "ifs" in AFC North

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ganesh said:

There are so many "ifs" in AFC North

Same with our division.  

Bills/Bengals

Dolphins/Ravens 

Jets/Browns

Patriots/Steelers

-Bills/Bengals are the top teams on paper. 

-Can Lamar & Tua stay healthy?

-How does it look for Rodgers & Watson?.. both on talented rosters. 

-Can Jones & Pickett make a jump?  

I have more faith in Rodgers than I do Watson, but conversely, I have more faith in Pickett than Jones.. and that Steelers roster is much better than the Patriots. 

No way AFCN over AFCE.

Come on.   IF Pinkett...and IF Watson...and IF Jackson.

Pinkett is a low voltage turnover machine (7 passing TD in 12 games, 9 INTs, 4 fumbles).  

Watson has played 6 (bad) games since 2020.   He's had one above average season in his career.  Most overrated QB in the NFL right now.

Jackson has played 24 games in the last 2 years and chose to watch his team lose form the sidelines in the playoffs.  Likely the same this year.

Not so many "ifs" in the AFCE.

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

No way AFCN over AFCE.

Come on.   IF Pinkett...and IF Watson...and IF Jackson.

Pinkett is a low voltage turnover machine (7 passing TD in 12 games, 9 INTs, 4 fumbles).  

Watson has played 6 (bad) games since 2020.   He's had one above average season in his career.  Most overrated QB in the NFL right now.

Jackson has played 24 games in the last 2 years and chose to watch his team lose form the sidelines in the playoffs.  Likely the same this year.

Not so many "ifs" in the AFCE.

So was Allen his first year.  10 TD 12 INT and 8 fumbles. 

And it is Pickett not Pinkett. Pickett may yet get better only time will tell.

Allen Pinkett retired along time ago and was a RB. Funny if you google him, the first 3 pics of him are him running against the Bills. 

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

So was Allen his first year.  10 TD 12 INT and 8 fumbles. 

And it is Pickett not Pinkett. Pickett may yet get better only time will tell.

Allen Pinkett retired along time ago and was a RB. Funny if you google him, the first 3 pics of him are him running against the Bills. 

Josh Rosen had 11/14 and 10....

Pickett is not Allen.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.